Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

That's a shame they're not offering bottles for water in the BWI lounge. That was a nice perk last summer. Any word on the hinted-at ice cream freezer?

Thanks so much for the Boardwalk photos! Look forward to seeing more... Can you tell us if they have any evening offerings with Chicken Nuggets for kids and (adults)??? What about for breakfast? Mickey Waffles or Pancakes? Any special juices? Thanks again! Enjoy your trip.
I haven’t seen any chicken nuggets, waffles, or pancakes so far… maybe tomorrow? Juices have been pog, lemonade, iced tea.

I haven’t seen any chicken nuggets, waffles, or pancakes so far… maybe tomorrow? Juices have been pog, lemonade, iced tea.
We are booked for Boardwalk Club Level for Oct - just wondering your thoughts on the food offerings and room? The Grand Floridian Club Level was just amazing for our family, but prices certainly increased from before covid days.... We tried Animal Kingdom after Covid, but it was alittle lacking the week we went. Did you get a renovated Club Level Boardwalk Room? What do you think?

Last edited:
I did get an updated room. They’re very nice and subtle. It seems all the club rooms in use are updated. They’re still actively working on some rooms and suites. Contractors are in the hallway all day. No noise complaints from me. For all the work being done it’s been quiet.

The food offerings have been good. Breakfast has been similar to other cl resorts. Midday snacks seems similar as well. GF seems to be the only cl that has more midday offerings lately.

IMG_4297.jpegIMG_4379.jpegIMG_4300.jpeg

I did get an updated room. They’re very nice and subtle. It seems all the club rooms in use are updated. They’re still actively working on some rooms and suites. Contractors are in the hallway all day. No noise complaints from me. For all the work being done it’s been quiet.

The food offerings have been good. Breakfast has been similar to other cl resorts. Midday snacks seems similar as well. GF seems to be the only cl that has more midday offerings lately.

View attachment 763325View attachment 763327View attachment 763328
Love the Mickey and Minnie Decor! Appreciate all the info!!!

That's a shame they're not offering bottles for water in the BWI lounge. That was a nice perk last summer. Any word on the hinted-at ice cream freezer?
They are offering bottles for water. Just have to ask. We had one (checked out yesterday)

Thanks so much for the Boardwalk photos! Look forward to seeing more... Can you tell us if they have any evening offerings with Chicken Nuggets for kids and (adults)??? What about for breakfast? Mickey Waffles or Pancakes? Any special juices? Thanks again! Enjoy your trip.
We had the full cycle of evening apps and breakfast at Boardwalk this week. We did miss Sunday so can't say if they offer something different as they used to
No chicken nuggets
No Waffles
No pancakes

They have expanded what they offer since reopening with more apps each night now
Still have some of the same, each night was one old standby with 2, 3 new ones
My fav of the new additions, the mushroom fried rice. Oh, and that same night they have a new strawberry cucumber salad that was yummy. Along with my #1 fav side, the melon caprese

They have the same POG everyone has
There is a new Boardwalk beverage/welcome drink. Very good. Created by Lene

They offered me the glass bottle to refill. They didn’t have the little Dasani bottles when I asked yesterday.
They gave me a Dasani bottle on Sunday. Not little tiny ones if size matters though. Guess it was the 12oz size? I put a cold fusion tea bag thing in it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter