Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

Unfortunately there are so many Disney “geniuses“ that share their “knowledge” about everything Disney that I never follow negative reviews or advice.

I disagree. I want positive and negative view points. Much like reviews on amazon...you have to filter out the 5 stars and 1 stars and make a decision for your self. Deciphering on line reviews is a skill.

In regards to all the you tubers. We have aligned ourselves with 2 or 3 who's personality and opinion / tastes seem to match our own. Admittedly that is hard because with close to 50 trips under our belt...it becomes hard and harder to "impress" us, but we also understand 3 star run of the mill consistency has its plusses as well.

They began removing the Clown facade on Oct. 9th and by Dec. 15th we had the new panel that replaced it unveiled.....So Pennywise the Clown (not his real name) did not go quietly into the dust bin of history.. at the Luna Park Pool...
....I say, good riddance to bad rubbish. :snooty: [ popcorn:: :lmao: ]

They weren't doing them last night either. Maybe it's just Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays for now. I wish they'd open Boarwalk to Go.

The new ice cream shop was closed yesterday too, along with the games. Talked to a cast member who said that the ice cream shop is closed on Tuesday and Wednesdays. Maybe it’s the same for the games. Sitting outside we watched dozens of ice-cream-deprived groups try to open the locked doors.

The new ice cream shop was closed yesterday too, along with the games. Talked to a cast member who said that the ice cream shop is closed on Tuesday and Wednesdays. Maybe it’s the same for the games. Sitting outside we watched dozens of ice-cream-deprived groups try to open the locked doors.
We waited in a long lime on Monday for the ice cream place and then I remembered we could just get soft serve at Boardwalk Bakery so that's what we did. I'm not going to wait in a 30 minute line for ice cream! :rotfl: My DH did notice the sign about it being closed the next couple of days but we saw many people trying to get in when we were coming back from Epcot last night.

So......I do see that Standard CL is now available for the first week of December. However, the Outer Building Garden View isn't listed under the "Rooms and Suites with CL Service". I thought that room came with CL service? Also, the Deluxe Room with CL service isn't available. I know that there are only 10 rooms in the Deluxe category but that's our favorite category. We already have a plain ol' vanilla water view room booked and I don't want to give that up, unless a Deluxe room becomes available. Happy computer stalking!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter