~~~Disney Tee Shirt Sent/Received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

:rotfl2: Truth be known I expect to pay at least that much. I figure I will be in the right frame of mind while I'm there. :lovestruc And I'm justifying it because DD is not taking part in this one. It will be fun!

I'm so glad DD hasn't out grown WDW. And I don't think she ever will. She wants to do the College Program and work there afterwards. Cross my fingers this all works out so I can go there more often! :rotfl:

I hope my DD never outgrows either - I don't think she will either and she was telling me over the weekend how she wants to work one week at Disney and one week at Seaworld - I told her that worked great for us, b\c we plan to ha;f retire to florida, then she said, since she will work there she can get us in for free. :rotfl2: - and she is 10 - already has it all planned out.

I will be SO sad if my kids ever say they are to old for DW! :( Im hoping they wont!! They both still LOVE it at 11 and 7 but I know things change!!

ON a GOOD note, my package is OUT!! I got delivery confirmation as well - so ill send that in a PM... I again am so sorry for the late mailing... I really try NOT to be late...maybe LAST MINUTE but not late :rotfl2:

Glad to hear it is on its way.
This exchange should be over in a few days then................so start thinking about that sweatshirt one in Oct. :mickeyjum

My kids (adults) both still love it.........they just don't go as often because of work and money.
We will be having a family trip in Dec. 2014...........can't wait.

My shirt arrived today :yay:

From figmentswife

Nice Mickey shirt

She also included a Tink glass with straw (funny I just ordered that for BFF).

Thank you.

My shirt also arrived from figmentswife today! It is the same as Meriweather's, and I love it! I'm a sucker for glitter. :) I also got a travel Tink glass, which I will definitely put to good use. Thanks so much! :goodvibes

I got mine today from Lynne, pennst8r

A super cute tink shirt ! Mickey notepad and tink pez!! Love it thank you!!!!!

:yay:

That just leaves 2.

taylor3297 ..........did yours arrive today?
And then the one that was mailed today that should arrive in a few days.

Wow...that one is taking a long time. It was the first one ordered.
I do hope it arrives today.

Maybe the sender can track it.

Glad mine got there! I forgot to bring the tracking info with me and I'm in Pittsburgh with my parents. :goodvibes

Just waiting for taylor3297 and figmentswife to get theirs.

We are going to do a Disney sweatshirt exchange in Oct......hope a lot of you will join.

Hope you are there for fun, Lynne ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter