~~~Disney Tee Shirt Sent/Received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

How about a sweatshirt exchange for fall and winter. I know that would cost a bit more, but if we have enough interested.

We had 9 people in this...........do you think we could get enough for a sweatshirt one?

As for tee shirt.....we can do it again, but I think I would wait for spring maybe? Get some new styles, etc out??

::yes:: We should have 3 arrivals tomorrow that were ordered......and one that was sent should arrive in a day or two also.
Then we just have the one that isn't mailed yet to wait for.

We had 9 people in this...........do you think we could get enough for a sweatshirt one?

As for tee shirt.....we can do it again, but I think I would wait for spring maybe? Get some new styles, etc out??

I don't know how many you like to have, but my thinking is you have 3 that have said they want to do it, so it may work. Maybe early October - before people are broke from Christmas.

And on the t-shirt, spring would be great, maybe early spring, then again about this time next year - I am being greedy?????:rotfl2: - I am trying to pre-plan for next years Disney trip. This is almost more fun then making my matching shirts.

We can try the sweatshirt.....if not enough (3 is enough, but more is better), then it can always be cancelled or postponed.
Early Oct. is perfect. I get back from WA Sept. 30 and could start it the next day, along with the annual holiday recipe one.

Sounds like a plan.

Now, I haven't been shopping for sweatshirts in awhile............since we are over 100 pretty much from May through Sept..............where has Disney ones beside the Disney Store?

Uh Oh. I do want to do the sweatshirt exchange, but I will be at DisneyWorld Oct. 4 -13, so early Oct. is out for me I think. Anytime after Oct. 13 would work for me though. Perhaps I could pick up something while I'm there. Hmm. I don't know how the mechanics of an exchange work, but if I could get my name and size before the 4th, and mailing date be after the 13th I could do this. Oh, I so want to do this, but if it doesn't work out, I'll definitely be in the next t-shirt exchange.

Now, I haven't been shopping for sweatshirts in awhile............since we are over 100 pretty much from May through Sept..............where has Disney ones beside the Disney Store?

Our Target carries a Disney line now. It's a mistake taking DD with me now. I always come out with a Disney shirt! (or shorts) :rotfl2: It looks to be a continuous line they're going to carry, so maybe they'll have sweatshirts later on.

I can't get too close to the end of Oct. I need all to be received before I leave for my trip on the 28th ;)

We could definitely get you names before you leave..........as long as I have people signed up by then ;)
And we could make arrangements for you to mail late...........which is fine as long as I know about it ;)

I sent Heidi the date for Oct. 1. That means sign-ups would go until 10-8 and mail date would be 10-15.

Well if I'm reading this right, it sounds like I can do this! :cool1: I don't go back to work until the 16th, so I don't see any reason why I couldn't get it out in the mail by the 15th. Yeah! Just as long as I get a name(s) by the time I leave so I can pick up the sweatshirt while I'm at DisneyWorld. :banana:

so very sorry!! I just KNEW I would get there!! Then last resort of Target didn't have ANY in the sizes :furious:- so it just threw me!!

THANKS Meriweather for letting her know (and I hope you know Becky I am so very sorry!) I regrouped and will be out today to finish it up, I am SO very sorry!!:worried: Truly deeply - and its just been the story of my life!! I will be at the PO first thing and overnight it!!!!! I hope that at least helps and doesn't totally black list me from exchanges!! I do LOVE these!!! Yall rock...:earsboy:

No need to pay for overnight...............priority will be fine. That only takes 2 days.
It might still beat some of the orders.
All will be fine..........breathe ;)

so very sorry!! I just KNEW I would get there!! Then last resort of Target didn't have ANY in the sizes :furious:- so it just threw me!!

THANKS Meriweather for letting her know (and I hope you know Becky I am so very sorry!) I regrouped and will be out today to finish it up, I am SO very sorry!!:worried: Truly deeply - and its just been the story of my life!! I will be at the PO first thing and overnight it!!!!! I hope that at least helps and doesn't totally black list me from exchanges!! I do LOVE these!!! Yall rock...:earsboy:

Don't stress...it will get here.

Well if I'm reading this right, it sounds like I can do this! :cool1: I don't go back to work until the 16th, so I don't see any reason why I couldn't get it out in the mail by the 15th. Yeah! Just as long as I get a name(s) by the time I leave so I can pick up the sweatshirt while I'm at DisneyWorld. :banana:

I want YOU to be my person - :rotfl2: There is a sweatshirt at Disney I wanted but just wouldn't spend the money on myself - $50 - :rotfl:

I may have to call Disney special shipping now to see if I can still get it - I REALLY liked it, and DH said to get it, but I felt selfish after going to Disney 2 times in 6 months. So I got stuff for my DS and nephews instead (my son doesn't go to Disney with us anymore - he says he is too old:scared1:)

I want YOU to be my person - :rotfl2: There is a sweatshirt at Disney I wanted but just wouldn't spend the money on myself - $50 - :rotfl:

I may have to call Disney special shipping now to see if I can still get it - I REALLY liked it, and DH said to get it, but I felt selfish after going to Disney 2 times in 6 months. So I got stuff for my DS and nephews instead (my son doesn't go to Disney with us anymore - he says he is too old:scared1:)

LOL....what's too old? He must be at an awkward age. My kids still both want to go.
In fact, DD and I are doing a cruise/WDW trip in March. Can't wait!!

LOL....what's too old? He must be at an awkward age. My kids still both want to go.
In fact, DD and I are doing a cruise/WDW trip in March. Can't wait!!

He is 17 - Crazy. He says he is "over" Disney b\c he has been sooooo many times - WHATEVER!!! he has been to Disney 3 times and on 4 Disney Cruises.
Can you say SPOILED!!!!! I have never been on a Disney Cruise (my parent's took my kids on the cruises)

We thought about doing Disney for Christmas this year as DS plans to join the Army next spring, but he doesn't want to leave the family for his last Christmas at home. Then we were planning on going right after his graduation, but he didn't want to do that either b\c he says he will be training with his recruiter to get ready for basic.

And I would LOVE to do a girls trip, and I was able to get DH to agree (he LOVES Disney as much as I do - maybe more) but I just can't justify spending that much and taking 2 Disney trips in one year on top of Spring Break at the beach and a short vacation after DS graduated from basic next fall. UGGGG!!! However we so already have plans to retire to Disney - we will spend winters in Florida and summers at home - only 20 more years!!!!:rotfl:

LOL.......we bought DVC so we can go more. And my kids are way older than yours.
Oct. will be my 3rd WDW trip this year.......it has been wonderful. Each for 2 weeks.

My son went through that when he was in his late teens. We planned a trip spring break when he was a senior and he didn't want to go. He changed his mind the week before......too late. He stayed home and took care of the animals.

:rotfl2: Truth be known I expect to pay at least that much. I figure I will be in the right frame of mind while I'm there. :lovestruc And I'm justifying it because DD is not taking part in this one. It will be fun!

I'm so glad DD hasn't out grown WDW. And I don't think she ever will. She wants to do the College Program and work there afterwards. Cross my fingers this all works out so I can go there more often! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter