~~~Disney Tee Shirt Sent/Received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Names are out! :yay:
Reminder: mail date is August 10......please get them out on time!
Minimum is $15.00. Delivery confirmation is highly recommended.

Post here when you send out and PLEASE post when you receive and tell us what you got :hyper:
Can't wait to hear! :mickeyjum

Hi everyone! I ordered my T shirt tonight, and I expect it will arrive at its destination late next week! :)

I just ordered online. Unfortunately, I didn't see a spot to put a note for my recipient.

I ordered both of mine today - There is a little something "special" for each with the tee shirt b\c they were on sale. - Also, there was no place to put a "note" for my online order.

Enjoy!

I got the first one, it seems! :cool1:

I got a super cute Tink shirt..with her hair outlined in sparkly gold. LOVE it, Heather! Thanks so much!:flower3:

I haven't even gone shopping yet :lmao: it was a nice surprise in the mail today

Received my exchange today from Meriweather! I received a lovely Snow White shirt and many extra little goodies! A Mickey magic towel and some Minnie lip gloss. . . I especially love the personalized green DIS pin with my DIS name on it! DD suggested I put it on my bag I will be carrying on our upcoming trip. Maybe we'll run into other DISers. Thank you Meriweather!
P.S. DD took the lip gloss. :rotfl: She did that last time I got one too!

I hope there were a couple other shirts in there too ::yes::

So glad to read of some arrivals!!

I just got the delivery notice from DisneyStore, and my package is scheduled to arrive at its destination on Aug. 13th. Has anyone else noticed their shipping to be somewhat slow?

usually seems to take 8-9 business days for an arrival to the western states, I have noticed. Not sure how long to the rest :confused:
Maybe they are backlogged with all the sales and back to school things going on.

Just got notice that my packages are on the way - I will update when it gives me tracking info and delivery dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter