~~~Disney Tee Shirt Sent/Received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

My DS just walked in with a box in hand...... Thanks poohbearrocks - we LOVE everything. DD was thrilled to see the stuff for her - so sweet. She LOVES everything. She says she will be using the bag for her travel bag for next years trip.

THANK YOU!!!!

My DS just walked in with a box in hand...... Thanks poohbearrocks - we LOVE everything. DD was thrilled to see the stuff for her - so sweet. She LOVES everything. She says she will be using the bag for her travel bag for next years trip.

THANK YOU!!!!

:yay: for an arrival.....tell us what you got ::yes::

That just leaves the one package to Ashley that is on vacation somewhere.

:yay: for an arrival.....tell us what you got ::yes::

That just leaves the one package to Ashley that is on vacation somewhere.

I Minnie Mouse tank for me, a Bambi shirt for DD and some stickers, hair bands, notebooks and a Disney bag.

So ,missing shirt is being resent.................should be to its destination in a week or so. I will not close this thread until it arrives, since we want to hear!!

So ,missing shirt is being resent.................should be to its destination in a week or so. I will not close this thread until it arrives, since we want to hear!!

Just want to let you know that we leave for our surprise Disney trip on Wednesday, August 22. So I hope it gets here before then.

Just want to let you know that we leave for our surprise Disney trip on Wednesday, August 22. So I hope it gets here before then.

Ohhh....it might not :( I guess it depends on how fast Disney ships and how the PO handles it this time :eek:

But :yay: for a surprise trip :mickeyjum

I'm so glad it arrived!! I wonder what kind of journey that went on? :confused3

Have a wonderful vacation! :yay:

:yay: So glad it got to you before your trip.

It must have gone through some rough processing!!

Have a great trip!!

And with that, this exchange is complete!! :yay:
We will do another one in the late winter or spring.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter