~~~Disney tee shirt exchange sent/received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

Was it this Tink one?

102936M

There are a lot of Minnie ones. What does it look like?

Today is mail day!!

One more person to report mailing....check in with us please.

Mine just arrived!! From AlexWyattMommy, Ann

102178M

''Be Loyal - Be True'' and ''Be Mickey'' distressed vintage-style Mickey Mouse screen art on front and back

102175M

# Tinker Bell screen art on front and back
# Distressed vintage-style art
# ''Be Daring - Be Sassy''

102186M

Thank you, Ann. Love them all!

I received a package from the Disney store last night. I forgot to bring the paper with me today to tell you who it was from though :guilty:

I received a white Mickey tshirt with a large Mickey and then some silhouette Mickeys and a Tink tshirt....and now I can't remember what color it is.

I love them both though! Thank you!!!

I received a package from the Disney store last night. I forgot to bring the paper with me today to tell you who it was from though :guilty:

I received a white Mickey tshirt with a large Mickey and then some silhouette Mickeys and a Tink tshirt....and now I can't remember what color it is.

That was from DFD, Timmy :)

That just leaves us with 2 more to be received.....one was mailed yesterday and one today, so they should arrive soon ::yes::

That's the one Nancy. The Tink one is white (how could I forget that?) with Tink silhouettes on it.

They are very cute.

I think those are very cute!!
I am afraid I am seeing so many cute shirts, I am going to have to place an order for myself!!

102925MS

I tracked the package that I sent. I was delivered yesterday.:banana: Hope she likes what's in the box!

:yay: I am sure she will check in soon ::yes::

And then there is only one to be received still. It should be arriving Mon. or Tues.

Come an join us for the "Anything Mickey" exchange everyone!!

:wave: Hello.. glad it got there...

checked PO box Saturday but nothing... will check againb Monday :)

Sorry it has taken me so long to post. I got my wonderful package from DreamDelta. Thank you Angela for everything. I got:

102925MS
This shirt, I love it!
Tinkerbelle Bag
Belle snowglobe
Mickey pants mug

THank you so much for everything!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter