~~~Disney tee shirt exchange sent/received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

I just received my pacage from Nancy (meriweather). This is what was inside:

• A Meriweather doll
  • A princess zip loc bag with assorted candies
  • Cars Go fish deck of cards
  • Fairies slap jack deck of cards
  • A minnie antenna topper
  • Snow White fabric ribbon
  • Travel dental kit
  • TI purse size note pad and pen
  • Royal Caribbean keychain
  • A Lime Green DIS button with my dis name on it!
  • Tinkerbelle Tshirt
  • Disney's California Adventure tshirt with mickey, minnie, goofy, donald and daisy on it
  • Grand Califorian Drawstring bag
  • A journal with pen

Nancy! Thank you so much! I love it all!

According to UPS mine got to it's destination last night so it should be out on the truck today! :)

I received my package today from the Disney Store. There was a white classic Mickey t-shirt and a green foiled Tinkerbell t-shirt in the package.

Two more Disney shirts to wear, thanks so much Angela, Love both of them.

That's from me :-)

For a second I thought was that what I sent? I'm Angela too, but I was reading that post through e-mail and wasn't paying attention to the name of the poster! :cool1:

For some reason my Disney package is stuck in UPS land there is no new update on it since it got to it's destination city at 7:45pm last night. Very weird:confused3

You guys scared me too :scared: I thought I messed the names up :eek:
Glad I didn't.....names just close ;)

Can you find them on the Disney site, Jean and show us?? Pretty please :teeth:

The package I sent was left at the door of my receipents house at 6:01pm today. Hope to hear from her! :)

For a second I thought was that what I sent? I'm Angela too, but I was reading that post through e-mail and wasn't paying attention to the name of the poster! :cool1:

For some reason my Disney package is stuck in UPS land there is no new update on it since it got to it's destination city at 7:45pm last night. Very weird:confused3

:lmao: I had to actually go check my invoice email. I was wondering if someone else had sent the exact same thing I did. My other exchangee is named Angela.....so I think that may be why Angela is on there. Otherwise, I have no idea

I was very confused when Pooh Girl 71 who is from Virginia posted that she sent my package because on my invoice from the Disney Store it said that my items was sold to Angela from Chicago, IL. So who sent my package?

Also, I decided to order from the Disney Store, I'll report back when it's been sent.

Oh gee.....it was from Johnie in VA.....but we do have an Angela in IL ...that is the other person Johnie sent too.

I wonder if Disney Store messed something up :confused:

That's from me :-)

Johnie thanks so much for the t-shirts. I was confused at first because the invoice stated that my items was sold to Angela from IL. so I assumed that my items came from Angela. The Disney store must of messed up somewhere. Thanks again, love the shirts.

102929MS
102919M

I hope things didn't get messed up and that Angela in IL receives hers ::yes::
Guess we will find out soon.

Angela from IL here!:cheer2: I received my two t-shirts yesterday from DisneyStore.com! I got a gray and white striped Tink shirt and a pink Minnie shirt! Both are incredibly cute, but I have no idea who sent them! Thanks, thanks, thanks! :love:

My package definitely will go out tomorrow!
:yay:

:rotfl: oh wow what a mess! I am glad everyone received the right items!!

I was able to order for both ladies at the same time but Disney would ship separately. Apparently I ordered first for Angela in IL and Disney decided that was who was mailing I suppose. My confirmation emails said "Dear Angela"

But, I sent to Jean in MD and Angela in IL and I'm glad the packages made it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter