~~~Disney tee shirt exchange sent/received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Names are going out! :mickeyjum

Please post here when you mail out and also when you receive.
Can't wait to hear about all the shirts!! :tink:

Reminder....mail day is May 14.....please get them out on time.
::yes::

Got my name and it will be ordered this afternoon or in the morning!! So excited to have a new shirt before our trip! :)

ok I've ordered online and they should be on their way soon. Mine are coming directly from the Disney store and it didn't let me put a note in there.

Mine is done and ordered through Disney Store so it will be on it's way!!! Like the others said there was no place to add any comments to let the other know it's from me! I'll just keep watch for when they post they got it. :)

....just one name left to be picked up :yay:

Tomorrow starts the scavenger hunt!! :hyper: Hope to have a lot of people turn out for it ::yes::

I just finished placing my order online. There is a place to write a message but it is sort of hidden. In order to write a complimentary message, you have to click on gift wrap. Once you click on gift wrap you can either pay for gift wrapping or click on complimentary message.

Mine is on it's way via UPS and looks like it's scheduled to be delivered by Tuesday!! :) And it's a bummer that I didn't see the place to put a note...

How is the shopping going for those that haven't sent yet?

Happy Mother's Day!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter