Disney Store Sale

ok

click on the link to track your parcel
it will ask if you want updates..now you have to login, so register, then go back to your tracking page, log in then do the update thing.....

easy:duck::badpc:

Elvis it's not working, it gives me no option to track! Even DH has followed yours and Disney's instructions and he can't do it. Disney have heard about us on the Aussie DisBoard and it's a conspiracy.

I have had my parcels delivered to the Ho Jo for the first 2 orders I did. Comforting that I have a reference from the UPS to say when, where and who actually signed for the package!

BUT, my concern is, I have also ordered numerous ( we are talking 9 here folks!!!:scared1: ) gift cards and THEY don't come with the tracking option. I am just hoping they realise they are all for me as it just has my name, no arrival date. Disney seem to be sending them all seperatley too for some reason:confused3

Might just send the Howard Johnson a quick email to check on the status quo!!!

I just hope Elvis has not taken them on a shopping spree.............uh huh!!!!!:)

Elvis it's not working, it gives me no option to track! Even DH has followed yours and Disney's instructions and he can't do it. Disney have heard about us on the Aussie DisBoard and it's a conspiracy.

Quick question

Are you going thru the link from disney email confirming your tracking number.
You will Need to register on the ups site first, then go to the disney email copy the number then go back to UPS site that you are now logged into.
and scoll down to find track my items link, paste the number into the box on the top left hand side, and it should appear.
The fill in the request status updates in the box on the right side......tick everything

Sending you good vibes, just don't get andona thinking of you, the parcel will then be delivered to polar bears in alaska :stir:

see, i don't have a confirmation number from disney with my tracking number.

i have my disney store order number (from 6 days ago now) and when i log into the disney store website, it says shipped - NO.

so... i'm thinking maybe disneystore are a wee bit backed up from the big sale and discounts, and they're just a little behind the 8 ball at getting the stuff to UPS in the first place.

if i haven't heard anything further by mid next week, and the website still shows not shipped and i still have no confirmation number or tracking info, i'll be calling guest services for disneystore.com.

see, i don't have a confirmation number from disney with my tracking number.

i have my disney store order number (from 6 days ago now) and when i log into the disney store website, it says shipped - NO.

so... i'm thinking maybe disneystore are a wee bit backed up from the big sale and discounts, and they're just a little behind the 8 ball at getting the stuff to UPS in the first place.

if i haven't heard anything further by mid next week, and the website still shows not shipped and i still have no confirmation number or tracking info, i'll be calling guest services for disneystore.com.

disney store help line

for a free call thru AT&T
dial 1800 881 011
then
1800 328 0368

Quick question

Are you going thru the link from disney email confirming your tracking number.
You will Need to register on the ups site first, then go to the disney email copy the number then go back to UPS site that you are now logged into.
and scoll down to find track my items link, paste the number into the box on the top left hand side, and it should appear.
The fill in the request status updates in the box on the right side......tick everything

Sending you good vibes, just don't get andona thinking of you, the parcel will then be delivered to polar bears in alaska :stir:

Right I'll get DH onto it, it's getting complicated!

If Disney are really backed up I'll send them a box of my sons Movicol, two packets of that and they'll be delivering regularly again. ::yes::

I just checked my order on UPS and it says:
"Orlando, FL, United States 31/08/2012 20:52 Destination Scan"

I'm not sure if that means it has been accepted at the resort but I hope so::yes:: It said estimated delivery was 4/9 though, so they are moving :hyper: speed!

edited: no it has reached Florida but hasn't reached the resort - so I have signed up for email alerts. Fingers crossed!

Mine is currently waiting in Memphis, estimated delivery day is Wednesday this week :)

Well Disney Store says mine are shipped, UPS have a tracking number and I don't know where they are or where they are going but they appear to have 'left the building'.

Mine also show as shipped but no tracking. my faith for the moment is with the mouse.. Fingers crossed!!

At least Carlo isn't singing 'We're on a road to nowhere' every time he catches you logging on to check like my husband is doing!

:rotfl::rotfl:

welcome to my nightmare.........

got the updated list of items from my first order..12 of the 18 items are now not available.......poo bum b00bs bugger

so i now have a tiny parcel for the GK's not a huge one:eek:

9 sleeps.......:dance3:

At least Carlo isn't singing 'We're on a road to nowhere' every time he catches you logging on to check like my husband is doing!

:rotfl::rotfl:

welcome to my nightmare.........

got the updated list of items from my first order..12 of the 18 items are now not available.......poo bum b00bs bugger

so i now have a tiny parcel for the GK's not a huge one:eek:

9 sleeps.......:dance3:

lol. i now have that song stuck in my head. thanks for that :)

karen -- what, did they unpack your box when it got to memphis, and then start a whole new order based on what they had in stock at the time? that seems crazy...

so sorry for all your troubles...

one question... are you getting a clown car for this trip too?

lol. i now have that song stuck in my head. thanks for that :)

karen -- what, did they unpack your box when it got to memphis, and then start a whole new order based on what they had in stock at the time? that seems crazy...

so sorry for all your troubles...

one question... are you getting a clown car for this trip too?

DH has refused to drive anything smaller than a hummer this trip...so sadly no clown car for us..he even made me show him the 3 car hire bookings to make sure...as if I'm not trustworthy:duck:
oXehTl.jpg

as for my box of doom.....oh well, $70 credited back (they were great bargains though:()........i'll just have to buy more when i get there:rolleyes1

DH has refused to drive anything smaller than a hummer this trip...so sadly no clown car for us..he even made me show him the 3 car hire bookings to make sure...as if I'm not trustworthy:duck:
oXehTl.jpg

as for my box of doom.....oh well, $70 credited back (they were great bargains though:()........i'll just have to buy more when i get there:rolleyes1

lmao .. nothing less than a hummer .. lol.

you'll have stacks of room for souvenirs and shopping purchases :)

Disney is colluding with my DH and stopping my purchases:stir:

oh no - collusion!!!

i'd strike up a bargain -- he lets you make whatever purchases you want... or else you'll make sure they're "accidentally" out of hummers and only have clown cars left...

i know my guy would go for that :)

actually...strike that. carlo would probably enjoy a clown car :(

I'm with Alicia on this one... did they take everything out of the already dispatched box or what? How can that happen?

I've not been charged yet... I'm getting concerned they are reading this thread.

I'm with Alicia on this one... did they take everything out of the already dispatched box or what? How can that happen?

I've not been charged yet... I'm getting concerned they are reading this thread.

dont freak out...these kind of things also happen to me....

but me being the luckiest girl in the universe re having my DH, i dont mind a few bumps in the road.

yep, the parcel was returned and a credit forwarded as # 6 return was the magic number:confused3 oh well.........i made a few bucks as I paid when the $$$ was high, now that its lower I'll get a few more cents back:rotfl: thanks andonapirate:

We got some great specials at the Disney store in the Westfield Santa Ana ( about 10m from Anaheim). Cars lunch boxes 75% off ($5 instead of $20) tshirts cars / phineas @$8 each and cars die cast set down to $5 from $40. So there could be some bargains at the stores when you get ther!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter