Disney Store Sale

I find it cheaper to buy online on a sale than at disney itself. I wish we where closer to going to disney I would send stuff to our resort.

How far out is reasonable to get packages sent to a Disney resort?

We're at 3 months and 1 week until we check into PP at DL so if this is a reasonable time frame to get packages sent, I may have to take a peek at the Disney store :rolleyes1

yep, i peaked too soon:rotfl2:
but i will shop again today i think.......

so they hold them for months, as long as they aren't ticking:stir:

Thanks australiankaren I may give them a call when I go to work (they can pay the international rates :rotfl: ) to make sure they have our booking and check that I can get a package sent :goodvibes Three months out doesn't seem too bad lol

My Disney shopping cart is now sitting at $300 and rising :badpc:

bad disboarders..........bad! :hyper:

my total was crazy..need to coffee and regroup:rotfl:

damn you disney store sale with free shipping...damn you!:duck:

My Disney shopping cart is now sitting at $300 and rising :badpc:

bad disboarders..........bad! :hyper:

You are not supposed to go thru the site and add one of everything Karen. Back away now.:lmao:

I'm stoked they are doing 25% off and free delivery over $75. My hotel didn't come back to me in time with regards to holding packets for the last sale. I went thru last night and picked some stuff out but I don't want bucket loads going to the hotel even though we are only seven weeks out from arrival. However, the prices seem real nice and it save me having to 'exit via the gift shop' with the kids every day at Disneyland.

yep....I'm just avoiding going back to the site...I just know I need 20 more vinylmations :badpc:

Dh would have another heart attack if we had the same amount of boxes delivered like we did in hawaii.....but the prices are so good, especially on the sale items...Oh Mickey give me strength:surfweb:

yep....I'm just avoiding going back to the site...I just know I need 20 more vinylmations :badpc:

Dh would have another heart attack if we had the same amount of boxes delivered like we did in hawaii.....but the prices are so good, especially on the sale items...Oh Mickey give me strength:surfweb:

Curious now, just how many boxes did you get sent to Hawaii :scratchin

Considering the new ear hat christmas ornaments are due to start being released next week, I think I'll have a few packages waiting at PP by the time I get there lol :cloud9: Now to decide which ear hat ornaments to get without going bonkers :blush:

lets just say they filled the trolley....and the staff at front desk knew my name before we checked in......yep, and asked if i was an importer..i said "no, just a grandmother"...:rotfl:

My first package was delivered to Candy Cane earlier in the week. DD and I went through the 'store' last night so I could get a few things for her birthday (she turns 7 while we are there). Will have another look tonight and add more :lmao::lmao:

lets just say they filled the trolley....and the staff at front desk knew my name before we checked in......yep, and asked if i was an importer..i said "no, just a grandmother"...:rotfl:

:rotfl2: That's Gold! I'm predicting right now I will have...hmm 6 boxes when I check in :rolleyes1 Considering the ear hat ornaments are a staggered release :thumbsup2

Also with Disney sizing...how generous are they? I love this Cheshire cat tee: http://www.disneystore.com/tees-clo...cat-tee-for-women/mp/1308322/1000228+1000765/ and I don't want to get stuck with a tee that looks too big or is too tight :confused3

Given that the other day I got tees (Mickey & Minnie no less!) in JJ's in an XS due to the cut, have not done that for quite a few years :cool2: But I am usually a small in tees and the odd medium...so I have no clue which size to get because I will be heartbroken if it turns out to be the wrong one :sad1:

Is there a store here that Disney sizing is on par with? I saw the size chart but they are never helpful lol

:rotfl2: That's Gold! I'm predicting right now I will have...hmm 6 boxes when I check in :rolleyes1 Considering the ear hat ornaments are a staggered release :thumbsup2

Also with Disney sizing...how generous are they? I love this Cheshire cat tee: http://www.disneystore.com/tees-clo...cat-tee-for-women/mp/1308322/1000228+1000765/ and I don't want to get stuck with a tee that looks too big or is too tight :confused3

Given that the other day I got tees (Mickey & Minnie no less!) in JJ's in an XS due to the cut, have not done that for quite a few years :cool2: But I am usually a small in tees and the odd medium...so I have no clue which size to get because I will be heartbroken if it turns out to be the wrong one :sad1:

Is there a store here that Disney sizing is on par with? I saw the size chart but they are never helpful lol

ahhh, tshirt sizing....I am between a M and L..depends on the cut,i also hate tight shirts especially around the top area...and i have viking shoulders:rotfl2: but check the reviews, they will say if it runs small..

i do love JJ tshirts, i have cookie monster and Gir from invader zim...priceless:thumbsup2 had so many people in WDW offer to buy them off me, especially Gir, could have made a fortune if i had 20 shirts:scratchin

A little off topic but still shopping nonetheless. :)

I am going to do an order from Crazy 8 (kids clothes) as well - the sale prices are just too good to miss!

I have just sent an email to the Ho Jo to see if it is too early to have some stuff delivered....................shouldn't have looked........just too tempting:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter