Disney Store Sale

mine are still somewhere between Memphis and Carlsbad. Opening a sweep to see if they are there before me, UPS are saying Monday and I arrive Sunday.

Hope your little boy is ok.

Got my parcel approx 10.30am this morning which was the estimated ups time for delivery.

Thinking about placing another order soonish..

Alex is okay but sore but fine. However he's busy telling everyone about it and keeps telling the teacher 'it's okay you hit me with a rocket'. Poor women was in tears a lot of yesterday as she feels awful. He was sitting in the car on the way home and says 'Teacher needs to move on, I'm over it'. He's still snotty tho' - Alicia hold off having kids until you are sure you no longer crave any peace and sanity.

Do you think UPS are sick of us all over here logging on and checking our parcels every ten minutes? They probably can't account for the traffic spike on their site and is wondering what the heck is going on.:rotfl2:

Alex is okay but sore but fine. However he's busy telling everyone about it and keeps telling the teacher 'it's okay you hit me with a rocket'. Poor women was in tears a lot of yesterday as she feels awful. He was sitting in the car on the way home and says 'Teacher needs to move on, I'm over it'. He's still snotty tho' - Alicia hold off having kids until you are sure you no longer crave any peace and sanity.

Do you think UPS are sick of us all over here logging on and checking our parcels every ten minutes? They probably can't account for the traffic spike on their site and is wondering what the heck is going on.:rotfl2:

My DH thinks I have an internet lover...cause everytime my email bings I'm up and on the computer, then I'm in either a demented emotional high or a heart breaking low.....so from now on UPS shall be called Shane. Hes a ski instructor who is independently wealthy, an orphan & only child. He lives in Memphis and thinks I'm wonderful.

My DH thinks I have an internet lover...cause everytime my email bings I'm up and on the computer, then I'm in either a demented emotional high or a heart breaking low.....so from now on UPS shall be called Shane. Hes a ski instructor who is independently wealthy, an orphan & only child. He lives in Memphis and thinks I'm wonderful.

:lmao::lmao::lmao: Classic, you called him Shane! Every time I'm on the DisBoards and I snort with laughter DH says 'where are Karen's boxes now?'. :rotfl2::rotfl2:

:lmao::lmao::lmao: Classic, you called him Shane! Every time I'm on the DisBoards and I snort with laughter DH says 'where are Karen's boxes now?'. :rotfl2::rotfl2:

omg..your DH isnt shane is he.......if he is, then I want a few words with him about my boxes:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

:rotfl2::rotfl:

My friends husband thinks she is having affair with the fedex man, he even has proof, google earth picture has his truck in the driveway!!

My fedex man used to know I worked 3 days and would hold parcels until my day off!

omg..your DH isnt shane is he.......if he is, then I want a few words with him about my boxes:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

ok, that's the second time in 2 days i've snorted iced tea while reading something from karen... note to self. don't drink while reading karen's posts!!!

:rotfl2::rotfl:

My friends husband thinks she is having affair with the fedex man, he even has proof, google earth picture has his truck in the driveway!!

My fedex man used to know I worked 3 days and would hold parcels until my day off!

wow, that's some awesome relationship you and your fedex man have.

my australia post lady knows i (used to) work and our local post office has hours that i can never meet, so she always leaves parcels at my front door and will fake my signature if it needed signing for... :thumbsup2 never a problem.

ps. my ups delivery driver was a short NZ lady, not the tall, dark & handsome UPS guy those TV ads had led me to believe would be arriving to make my day... false advertising!!! :confused3

ps. my ups delivery driver was a short NZ lady, not the tall, dark & handsome UPS guy those TV ads had led me to believe would be arriving to make my day... false advertising!!! :confused3

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:Oh America you fail us again!

My order finally showed up in Anaheim, makes me laugh that Alicia's left after mine and got to Australia at almost the exact same time as mine did to Anaheim :rotfl2:

pixiedust:for Karen, c'mon UPS! :cheer2:

man I needed it......

as for "shane".....hummmmm.....only time will tell whether or not hes a legend or a dud!

glass empty..off to refil:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter