Disney Runners

Anybody sign up for the Castaway Cay 5K challenge?

Anybody planning on signing up for any of the Star Wars events (5K, 10K or Half--Jan. 15-18, 2015 in Disneyland) when registration opens June 10th?

Anybody sign up for the Castaway Cay 5K challenge? Anybody planning on signing up for any of the Star Wars events (5K, 10K or Half--Jan. 15-18, 2015 in Disneyland) when registration opens June 10th?

I think I'm going to do a Star Wars. A stop in LA on the way home from Florida to do another run isn't too crazy... Or at least that's what I keep telling myself

A fool and his money are soon parted.
Probably against my better judgement I signed up for the Rebel Challenge and SW 5K this afternoon. (Before the AP/DVC pre-sale sold out in about 10 minutes).

71 race miles over 11 days; however, it will garner 11 pieces of bling.

I'm signed up for the rebel challenge as well! Thank goodness for my annual pass early registration, I bet it's going to sell out in record time tomorrow!

Did everyone see the Disneyland Half Marathon weekend medals? I'm so excited. Stitch is one of my favorites!

Did everyone see the Disneyland Half Marathon weekend medals? I'm so excited. Stitch is one of my favorites!

BqBI14RCcAAXg8u.jpg:large

I like the 5K and Kids' Races medallions. The challenge one is pretty similar to last year's and I wasn't a fan of it then.

The 10K medal is different. I think it could grow on me.

I don't care for the ring around the D for the Disneyland ½ medal though.

I like the 5K and Kids' Races medallions. The challenge one is pretty similar to last year's and I wasn't a fan of it then. The 10K medal is different. I think it could grow on me. I don't care for the ring around the D for the Disneyland ½ medal though.

I thought the ring around the D was odd too. I like that they're changing things up a bit but I think they could have done something a little better.

What corral placement did everyone get for the Disneyland half? I'm in H. I was shocked to see the wide range of finish times for this corral.

What corral placement did everyone get for the Disneyland half? I'm in H. I was shocked to see the wide range of finish times for this corral.
Davidg83--I'm right there with you. I thought I'd be placed higher, but alas I'm also in H (although I think I might be one of the slower runners for this as I'm nursing an ankle injury.). A 45-min range between G and I is pretty huge.

Hey!! I'm in H as well! We will be one big happy group for sure! I did the Dopey Challenge at WDW in Jan and looking forward to getting my Coast to Coast! I've never done a Disneyland race so I'm hoping its not too hot! :)

Hey!! I'm in H as well! We will be one big happy group for sure! I did the Dopey Challenge at WDW in Jan and looking forward to getting my Coast to Coast! I've never done a Disneyland race so I'm hoping its not too hot! :)

Another Corral H'er here! This will be my first runDisney race and am really looking forward to it!

-- Dave

Did anyone sign up for the Pixie Dust challenge this week? I said I wasn't going to do Tink this year but I couldn't resist.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter