Disney Rides / Attractions 2" letter swap active Complete

MDD...Very cute! My favorites are Soarin, Tower of Terror (I can appreciate how long it took you to hand cut those stripes!), Backlot Tour, and Peter Pan's Flight! But they are all great! Congrats on being done:cool1:.

Erin--Rachel & I are postal, the box should be there on Thursday :)

Each time I look at this thread I am amazed by what it posted. Awesome everyone! I cannot wait to get my letters! :cool1:

Love your groups Rachel!!:)

I'm postal-here's my groups:
3-Space Ranger Spin: E & Icon
DSC_2380.jpg

4-Dumbo: D
DSC_2381.jpg

5-Haunted Mansion: H & M
DSC_2391.jpg

6-Small World: S, W, O
DSC_2382.jpg

9-Magic Carpets: C, R, S
DSC_2383.jpg

10-Winnie the Pooh: D, R, P
DSC_2386.jpg

13-Pirates: A
DSC_2384.jpg

14-Space Mountain: E & N
DSC_2378.jpg

17-WDW Railroad: R & A
DSC_2379.jpg

21-The Seas-T & A
DSC_2387.jpg

26-Fantasmic: A
DSC_2388.jpg

30-Muppets: P
DSC_2376.jpg

40-Spectromagic: E & G
DSC_2392.jpg

41-Wishes-E
DSC_2385.jpg

42-Illuminations: I & L
DSC_2389.jpg

43-Main Street Electrical Parade: I, E, A
DSC_2377.jpg

45-Festival of the Lion King: S, L, N
DSC_2390.jpg

47-Dream Along with Mickey: R, O, C
DSC_2393.jpg

51-Monorail: N & L
DSC_2395.jpg

53-Ferry: F
DSC_2394.jpg

Thanks!! I printed a picture of the IASW clock onto cardstock, then traced it with a gold pen & stickles. :goodvibes I was gonna do a globe at first, but that's been done before, so I thought the clock would be cute.

I need an angel or angels please!!!!!

These are the groups:

5 (U, E)
8 (A, R)
11 (R, I)
13 (S)
26 (N)
30 (T)
33 (R, E)
35 (S,A)
37 (I)
40 (A, C)
41b (S)

Anyone that can help me out, let me know please!!! Thanks so much in advance!

Erin--I"ll take them :) Can I have until Monday to mail? I'll try to get them in the mail on Saturday, but, no promises.

Erin--I"ll take them :) Can I have until Monday to mail? I'll try to get them in the mail on Saturday, but, no promises.

Wow Cheryl - are you sure??? Thanks so much! I still have a few people that have not mailed. So, I am going to make the due date June 13th. I won't be able to sort this weekend or next because of baseball. We have games both days this weekend and all day closing ceremonies next week on Saturday and other activities Sunday. So, if they are here by the 13th, I will start sorting that week and hopefully get them out by the weekend or the 20th at the latest.

No worries Erin :) I'll mail them by Monday June 6th at the latest.

If you are extending the date, I'm going to call BAMB really quick because she is diligently working on her groups today....
this would be a blessing for her...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter