Disney Rides / Attractions 2" letter swap active Complete

I'm here and intended to send 2 day, tomorrow. I'm having gypsy issues so I'm having to redo a bunch of stuff because it was all stored on my gypsy, now I'm working old school switching carts!

Cheryl if you have duplicate groups I'm sure I can pick something up if you want.
I only have a few groups left to cut.

Let me know!

Buffy--I'm happy to share if there is anything you want let me know. I would really like to keep groups 5 and 13. Anything else you can have, but, I can really manage if there's nothing you really want or need ;)

ETA--that stinks about your gypsy :(

Cheryl you keep 5 and 13, I'll do the rest. I need a lot between the anniversary trip and the trip for the race. DS14 and I did a lot of stuff I don't normally ride or see.

Thanks!!!

I'll get these cranked out over the weekend and mailed by Monday.

OMG I can't say what a blessing for me as well to have the date moved - I've been working like Crazy to get these done... I still have my 4 inch groups to finish.. I will finish them up and mail on Monday June 6!

Cheryl you keep 5 and 13, I'll do the rest. I need a lot between the anniversary trip and the trip for the race. DS14 and I did a lot of stuff I don't normally ride or see.

Thanks!!!

I'll get these cranked out over the weekend and mailed by Monday.

Are you sure???? If so, thanks so much :) I didn't realize how many of those were duplicates to groups I was already in ;)

Erin--just wondering, did our box arrive yet?

I'll be mailing my angeled spots on Monday.

Here are my angel letters:

DSCN3472.jpg

Group 5--Haunted Mansion

DSCN3471.jpg

Group 13--Pirates

Erin they are postal as of this morning :)

those are cute Cheryl! boy you got them done quick!

Hello - Finally finished :thumbsup2 !!! I have to just bag and tag then drop in the mail.... Michelle

Erin - Mailed out yesterday with Deliver conf - I've PM you the # Thanks Michelle

Can someone please PM me Erin's addy.

I can't find it anywhere!

Thanks!

Erin, sending package via Fed Ex today!!

BAMB - don't worry about fedex...send it priority...it will get to me by Saturday if you send today. I am still waiting ontwo other packages other than yours. One will be here tomorrow and the other I am still tracking down. So, there is a little time. I don't want you to spend the extra money!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter