ry%3D320

ry%3D320

ry%3D320

ry%3D320

ry%3D320

ry%3D320

ry%3D320

ry%3D320

I am VERY happy to see the shots of the renovated rooms at BC. I'm going to make sure that a refurb'ed room is first on my room request (along with a full balcony).

Hi Ya Guys and Gals!

I have gone through the indexed CBR pages and didn't see any of the new Nemo themed CBR room pics posted. Here are a few from our stay just three weeks ago. We were in Martinique Room 2425.

Sorry in advance if they are a bit out of order.

The wall safe. My husband has epilepsy and takes quite a few medications. We were able to fit his meds, my son's PSP, a set of keys, a wallet and our portable DVD player in the safe.
100_0490.jpg

100_0493.jpg

Beds (view taken from the door side of the room). Notice that the beds are no longer raised but are the boxed in type. The bedskirts are a nice touch:
100_0378.jpg

Bed with light fixture above:
100_0372.jpg

Bedtable between the two beds:
100_0379.jpg

Beds (view taken from the closet side of the room):
100_0386.jpg

Closeup of the bedspread (notice the hidden Mickeys):
100_0387.jpg

100_0371.jpg

Our room was a corner room therefore we had two large windows which we loved. It made the room appear larger. Here are a couple of shots of the new curtains.
100_0374.jpg

100_0375.jpg

The new dresser/refrigerator cabinet. Notice the new flatscreen televison:
100_0380.jpg

100_0388.jpg

Television cabinet, bench (shot taken from the door)
100_0381.jpg

New privacy curtain separating the closet/sink area from the bedroom area. I was very surprised to see characters from The Little Mermaid woven into this curtain. It was hard to see if you weren't paying really close attention.:
100_0382.jpg

New Nemo wallpaper border:
100_0383.jpg

A shot of the bathroom. It's really hard to take a bathroom shot because of the size of the room:
100_0385.jpg

Sink/closet area. I thought I had a better picture but can't find it right now.
100_0384.jpg

Table and chairs in the bedroom area:
100_0376.jpg

I took many many more pictures around the resort. It was so beautiful. Lots of flowers blooming and cute lizards, bunnies and ducks all around. I love the CBR!

Thanks for posting those--I think the new Nemo rooms are super cute and a great improvement!

I'm glad you are enjoying the pictures. It was so nice to walk into a "new" room. Everything had been painted, cleaned, shampooed, etc. I can't wait to see the new Pirate themed rooms!

the new beach club rooms look so clean and fresh!
I love them.
I am not that into the new nemo room. :(

We were upgraded to a balcony room with lake view at check in. I had expected to end up with a view worthy of the worst view thread, so I was excited!

Here's the room (7032 East Wing):

And the view from our balcony:

This shot shows the wing where our room was located. We were in one of the balconies in that corner area on the right where the wing meets the main building.

We had a great stay, and I'd definitely choose the Dolphin again.

Anyone know what the difference is from the deluxe rooms to the standard rooms at the BC/YC or BWI ?

We were upgraded to a balcony room with lake view at check in. I had expected to end up with a view worthy of the worst view thread, so I was excited!

Here's the room (7032 East Wing):

And the view from our balcony:

This shot shows the wing where our room was located. We were in one of the balconies in that corner area on the right where the wing meets the main building.

We had a great stay, and I'd definitely choose the Dolphin again.

What a view!:worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter