Disney Resort ROOM Picture Thread *Index page 93*

DSC03645.jpg

Here's a couple from the Junior Suite at the Coronado:

25thanniversarytrip--bedroomofsuite.jpg

These were great pics! I never knew the Coronado had a junior suite - how many people can it sleep? My DS30 would love to stay there some time and wants me to go with him but I have a hard time tearing myself away from BWV!

These were great pics! I never knew the Coronado had a junior suite - how many people can it sleep? My DS30 would love to stay there some time and wants me to go with him but I have a hard time tearing myself away from BWV!

There is the King Bed (as seen in the picture) and then another bed in the other room that pulled down from the wall. We never used it as it was just DH and I. Although I told him if his snoring got really bad, he was using the spare bed. We had never been in a suite before--they upgraded us for our 25th wedding anniversary.

There is the King Bed (as seen in the picture) and then another bed in the other room that pulled down from the wall. We never used it as it was just DH and I. Although I told him if his snoring got really bad, he was using the spare bed. We had never been in a suite before--they upgraded us for our 25th wedding anniversary.

Congratulations on your anniversary!! and being upgraded was an especially nice treat :cheer2: Thanks for giving me the info on the room. This may just work out for us!

I love the way the refurbished rooms look. :lovestruc Here are a few pictures of a deluxe room at WL. We were at the POP and stopped by to visit the resort and asked them if they would show us a deluxe room since we will be staying in one in May. They were very nice about our request.

IMG_2463.jpg

IMG_2464.jpg

IMG_2465.jpg

Great photos! Anyone got links to the Boardwalk photos?

There's an index to THIS thread on Page 93. It lists Boardwalk pictures on this thread as being on the following pages, so that's a start for you:

Boardwalk (and BWV)- 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 9 (garden suite), 10, 11, 23, 32 (garden suite), 37, 38, 39, 47, 48, 54, 58, 60, 63, 80, 85, 88, 92

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter