***Disney Princess*** sent/received***.....COMPLETED!!

I received my package today from Michelle. She really had my package stuffed full, here's what I got

a princess plate
set of 4 princess ball ornaments
2 princess candy pens
6 princess pencils
a Cinderella Christmas Stocking
a princess heart ornament
princess holiday stickers
Cinderella castle ornament
2 just married buttons with Cinderella and the prince

Thanks for everything Michelle

You're welcome! Hope you liked the "Christmas in July" theme!

Just one more to get mailed and we will be all set in that.

There should be some more arrivals soon ::yes:: Maybe one today. princess:

sorry DD's package is last going out. Work is crazy, we have a big trial starting Monday and I am swamped. Will go by PO at lunch today ::thumbsup2

we should hear of a delivery today
Arrival at Unit, July 24, 2009, 12:38 pm, PEABODY, MA 01960

All are on their way.

Unit is the PO, so we'll see if it got out from there in time for a delivery today....if not, tomorrow for sure :yay:

:yay:I received my exchange package today from kimmyk13! :yay:

Here's the goodies it contained princess:

princess: A light up yellow Beauty and the Beast yoyo
princess: A pink Princess Aurora cold pack
princess: A sweet small zippered pink purse shaped like a tote bag with princess: Aurora,Jasmine,Cinderella,Belle,and Ariel on the front
princess: 2 Christmas ornaments one pink with a picture of Aurora and one aqua with a picture of Ariel
princess: 3 mechanical pencils with the princesses on them
princess: A pink and white flowered pool towel with Belle,Cinderella and Aurora on it(my DD will definitely steal this from me for the pool!;):laughing:)

My DD LOVES Aurora too!! I'm sure I will find a few of the Aurora items missing!!:laughing: Good thing I posted right away!!:rotfl:

THANK YOU Kimmy so much!! :love: I LOVED it all!!:love:

I will pick up DD's package at the PO today. They tried to deliver it Saturday, but apparenelty if you are not sitting at the mail box you cannot get your package, We were outside painting all morning went inside for about 30 minutes to cool off and the mail lady came at the time, she did not honk for us or anything(our post lady will not get out of her truck and will only honk if you have a package:confused3)

That is odd, Kim........we live about 1/3 mile from our mail box and our mail lady will drive a package to the door for us.

Your other one should arrive today also.....hopefully ::yes::

I received mine from dzee, Donna today (since I know who was sending ;) no name was included)

Very lovely Snow White figurine.

4011746.jpg

Thank you, Donna. Love it :love:

received my package today from Jean "jlitfin"

really pretty snow white earrings, MM magic towel, tink note pad on a chain for back pack, Fairies wall stickers, Tink Photo album, ariel PEZ dispenser, magnetic not pad, raspberry tea, mermaid towel, Hallmark little mermaid chrictmas ornament:cool1:, I love everything:cloud9:. And will use many of them on my trip In March:thumbsup2 that my husband told me this weekend I could take the girls on:woohoo:, as long as our house sells (anyone need a house?)
also got DD4's package today and will post what she got tonight after she opens it.

received my package today from Jean "jlitfin"

really pretty snow white earrings, MM magic towel, tink note pad on a chain for back pack, Fairies wall stickers, Tink Photo album, ariel PEZ dispenser, magnetic not pad, raspberry tea, mermaid towel, Hallmark little mermaid chrictmas ornament:cool1:, I love everything:cloud9:. And will use many of them on my trip In March:thumbsup2 that my husband told me this weekend I could take the girls on:woohoo:, as long as our house sells (anyone need a house?)
also got DD4's package today and will post what she got tonight after she opens it.

:yay:

(Our house is for sale too :(.....not a good time to be selling here, that is for sure!!...good luck to you)

I received mine from dzee, Donna today (since I know who was sending ;) no name was included)

Very lovely Snow White figurine.

4011746.jpg

Thank you, Donna. Love it :love:
You are so very welcome Nancy!!:hug: I am glad you like it!:yay: I loved her the first time I saw her too! :love: I hope she will be a nice addition to your collection!!!:thumbsup2
PS Sorry about the name!:sad2: I realized after I finished the order that I forgot the note!!!:scared1::confused3:laughing: Good thing YOU were the one who handed out the names!!;):rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter