***Disney Princess*** sent/received***.....COMPLETED!!

I do love it. It is on the mantel for now.....we'll see at the new house. I think I will need to get a curio cabinet for my Disney things.....no mantle there.
LOL.....who ever hosts, always knows ;)

We just have Kim's DD to check in with those items and cherry-pops left to receive.
That one might make it by the end of the week.

dd opened her package from Missy and it had Princess backpack,little mermaid fiquirine set, princesscoloring book and story book, princess ball, princess banaids (she is already wearing 4), a mermaid water bottle, mermaid socks, princess toothpaste and princess fruit snacks :cool1:, she loves everything

dd opened her package from Missy and it had Princess backpack,little mermaid fiquirine set, princesscoloring book and story book, princess ball, princess banaids (she is already wearing 4), a mermaid water bottle, mermaid socks, princess toothpaste and princess fruit snacks :cool1:, she loves everything

I'm glad she likes it! It was fun shopping for a little one.

Nothing today. :confused3

I heard the postman ont he stairs in my block, but nothing came through my door! :sad2:

Well, it has been a week, so maybe it will take a couple more days.
Hopefully early next week princess:

Nancy do you have your ADRs made? I can make ours on the 13th.

Yep....had to be fast because we are going during free dining :eek:
Not happy about that, but I got all I wanted....some at odd times, but oh well.
Where are you going? Any new tries?

I saw where free dinning has been extended through Dec. 17th? (don't remember the exact date) so we will be there during free dinning also.
Where are you going? Any new tries?
We have the counter service dinning plan, but will make a few lunch sit downs and pay OOP. 2 new places we want to try, Tony's and Sci Fi.

I like Sci-Fi. Fun place too.
haven't tried Tony's. Anxious to hear what you think. I have heard a lot of bad reviews.
We never do the DDP.
We always do one TS a day...sometimes 2. Usually lunch. This time we do have a breakfast and 2 dinners.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter