@@@ Disney Pin Sent/received!! @@@.....COMPLETED!!

I like the Cinderella one that Alisa got from Michelle.

Nancy I like luggage tags too! I have so many, that I have enough for all our luggage and then some. :teeth: Hey they would be perfect to ask for in the Disney Only exchange. :rolleyes1

I do have that same on in blue too :)
I am afraid to use them :rolleyes: I am afraid they will get ripped off with the way the baggage is thrown around....but I will, as soon as we move. I don't want to put this address on them, especially the ones that don't have the replaceable paper thingees.

Any more news today.
There is just one person left that has not checked in with us. There is a PM waiting for him.
There are also a couple of people that said they WERE going to mail, but never confirmed that they actually did. We need to hear from you!! I will send PMs to them tomorrow if they don't check in.

Lots of very nice pins arriving ::yes::

Got a pleasant surprise this morning!

Received a little package, thought it must be the pins I ordered from Ebay to send to my partner.

Thought to myself "about time!"

Tore into them and..... nope! Must be one of my exchanges :banana:

I received:

pin56592

Which is a limited edition mystery tin pin!

and

pin38770

both of which I completely adore!

Thank you very much mystery sender (no card or note inside).

Unfortunately that does mean mine have still not arrived from Ebay so the earliest I can post out is Tuesday unless I send some of my spares but they are most likely not going to be the characters my partners asked for. What should I do?

Thanks,
Gaspode

My guess is those are from ukdisneylover (since the other person just mailed yesterday) ;)

I would go ahead and wait, Melissa. I'm sure your people would rather wait a bit and have what you picked out just for them ::yes::
Hopefully they will get mailed Tuesday.

Thank you Nancy, that just leaves one more to receive from me.

Also I got a package today, thanks Jean (jlitfin).

She sent -
http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=36532&sid=4938.1238182691
http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=39068&sid=5030.1238183127

And Disney luggage tag, only in red.
http://disneyshopping.go.com/disney...age-Mickey-Mouse-Luggage-Tag-Set---3-Pc.-Blue

Heidi, You are welcome, hope you can fit these pins into your collection, or just trade them next time around.

I received a package today from JLitfin, Jean, also

pin50231

pin55947

a mickey one...can't find it. He has a white face and his hands are out

She also sent me the same luggage tag as she did Heidi. I love luggage tags!!

Thanks so much, Jean.

Nancy, You are welcome, glad they arrived safely, hope you can use them, if not use them as traders.

I am pleased to say that my package was posted this morning. I was waiting outside the Disney Store at opening time much to my DD's amusment to get that special pin for someone. I also picked up a new release limited edition for myself and a pin for my mum. The next customer was a big spender and bought 2 each of all the new realease pins! This pin collecting malarkey is going to become addictive - I can tell. :goodvibes

:yay: I was getting worried about that one. It was stuck in NJ for a couple of days.
Hope you like them, Heidi....if not, you know the drill :rotfl: TRADERS!!

Glad to hear of so many arrivals today.
Just 4 more people to confirm mailing and they will all be on their way.

Both went directly on my cork board. ::yes::

I am going to pass along the keyring though as I have one already. :)

Shoot....I couldn't remember who I had already sent them too :rolleyes:
Oh well, it will work in another exchange.....maybe Disney Only in exchange for a luggage tag :rotfl:

I received another package today :yay:
From amsyw, Alisa......

pin62721

pin36784

pin39081

They are all great!! And thank you for including the pinpics numbers ::yes:: :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter