@@@ Disney Pin Sent/received!! @@@.....COMPLETED!!

I recived my pins yesterday allllllllll the way from Kealakekua Hi. I recived a Sorcerer Mickey Pin Pics # 3588 and Owl Hidden Mickey from Sword & The Stone Pin Pic # 51756. They came from Mommytotwo.
Thank you Patsy they both are keeper and are already in my pin book. Thanks again. :cool1:

Fires Grumpy
:yay:

TOMORROW is mail day!!! Still a lot of pins to get sent out.
If you are going to be late, be sure to check in with me so I know about it ::yes::

Hopefully we will hear of some more arrivals today :hyper:

Hoping mine have arrived from ebay today while I'm at work. If not I will have a look what I can send as don't want to be late :(

:thumbsup2Mailed mine this morning!! On it's way!!:cool1::cheer2::yay:

TOMORROW is mail day!!! Still a lot of pins to get sent out.
If you are going to be late, be sure to check in with me so I know about it ::yes::

Hopefully we will hear of some more arrivals today :hyper:

Hope you are remembering that I will be one day late as asked earlier. I'm going to get that newly released pin for a lucky recipient. ;) I will post when I have mailed. :thumbsup2

I do remember about your situation, Sarah ::yes::

Melissa, if you need an extra day or two, I'm sure that will be fine ::yes::

Pinky166 -- that was fast! :woohoo:

Also, one pin I think I sent was Pin 53165: WDW - Disney-Pixar's Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor Attraction - Opening 2007.
Pinpics states there are scrappers out there. The pin I sent you I bought at WDW, so it is not a scrapper.

They arrived very fast Barbara. :thumbsup2

I don't really trade, I just collect a few pins here & there that I like - so I don't know about pinpics. :confused3

I have displayed the two you sent me on my pin board along with my others. :goodvibes

My last pin package is going to be late getting mailed, due to circumstances beyond my control. :eek:

I recieved some pins today from Claire, Pinky166

I recieved:

pin68057

pin42147

This one I had been looking for on my last few trips to Disneyland Paris as it was the one I had missing out of the set!!

pin59980

pin67007

Thank you so much, they are all great!

Mine are packed to go hopefully I can remember to get my back side up early enough to mail them otherwise Danny Will be mailing them friday.

I am so glad you liked them Karen! How lucky that completely by coincidence I sent you the one to complete your set. :banana:

I have received my pins from our Lovely host Merriweather. I got Hidden Mickey eeyore on Cloud, And eeyore and Pooh starter set pin. Plus a Partners Keyring.
pin39271
pin21938

Ok I am beginning to worry about my other US package. They were all sent on the 21st, 2 here in the US and 2 across the pond. I know the international ones will take a bit, but only 1 domestic has been delivered, and wouldn't you know I didn't get DC this time. :headache:

I hope it turns up soon Heidi. It does seem in a lot of cases that just when you think a package is missing it turns up. :goodvibes

Thankyou toocherie-Cheryl for the great pins.

-Mickey pirate pirate:
-Minnie New York ::MinnieMo
-Hidden Mickey ::MickeyMo

I have received my pins from our Lovely host Merriweather. I got Hidden Mickey eeyore on Cloud, And eeyore and Pooh starter set pin. Plus a Partners Keyring.
pin39271
pin21938

Glad to hear the first of the ones I sent have arrived.
Hope you like them, Juli.....if not, traders :rotfl:

I will check with the person you sent to, Heidi....could be she just hasn't had time to check in.
We have a couple that should have arrived by now.

Two pins rec'd today from K P, in IN! :banana:

First, a Jessica pin! :hug:
And I could not believe that I think this is one I did not have! Hard to believe I don't. But it was not marked on my Pinpics list that I did. (Not that one cannot have too many Jessicas. :laughing: ) :wizard: :yay:
Pin 40313: Jessica Rabbit - Standing

Also, Pin 45772: Pirates of the Caribbean (Pirate with Pigs) 3D, which I also do not have!

Great job!! :cheer2: :flower3:
Thanks so much! :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter