~~~Disney Pin Exchange~~~.....Closed!!

I have pins everywhere.......
Bags, frames, stands, boxed sets, bulletin boards, a library of binders..... :rolleyes1 :sad2:
Warning -- they multiply like rabbits!! :rotfl2:
I have tried making my own binders out a few different materials. IF I were to make my own again, I would buy the pennant type heavy felt material I bought at a craft store. I have tried heavy foam, cork, etc.
I really have not found any medium I like better than the sheets that can be bought.
If nothing else, buy your own binder and buy the packaged pin sheets.
DH collects Hard Rock Cafe pins.
We also include baseball card clear sheets in our binders for pins that we do not remove from the cards.
Buy a GOOD, sturdy binder though. Those books get HEAVY. And if you use foam sheets, or a soft material like that, the pages just flop and have no stiffness to remain upright. (Like to store the binder on a shelf.)
IF I were to start all over, I would almost be tempted just to buy clear shoebox size plastic storage boxes and keep pins separated and labeled in those. I spend A LOT of time sorting pins into binders.

If Nutsy has access to buy HRC pins, we could even trade HRC for Disney pins. :rolleyes1

I have pins everywhere.......
Bags, frames, stands, boxed sets, bulletin boards, a library of binders..... :rolleyes1 :sad2:
Warning -- they multiply like rabbits!! :rotfl2:
I have tried making my own binders out a few different materials. IF I were to make my own again, I would buy the pennant type heavy felt material I bought at a craft store. I have tried heavy foam, cork, etc.
I really have not found any medium I like better than the sheets that can be bought.
If nothing else, buy your own binder and buy the packaged pin sheets.
DH collects Hard Rock Cafe pins.
We also include baseball card clear sheets in our binders for pins that we do not remove from the cards.
Buy a GOOD, sturdy binder though. Those books get HEAVY. And if you use foam sheets, or a soft material like that, the pages just flop and have no stiffness to remain upright. (Like to store the binder on a shelf.)
IF I were to start all over, I would almost be tempted just to buy clear shoebox size plastic storage boxes and keep pins separated and labeled in those. I spend A LOT of time sorting pins into binders.

If Nutsy has access to buy HRC pins, we could even trade HRC for Disney pins. :rolleyes1

Pardon my ignorance, but what are HRC pins?:confused3

No new sign-ups, so names will go out tomorrow morning.

Last day to sign up if you are still thinking about it!!

:teeth:

Names are ready....I will just make adjustments if anyone else signs up today.
They will go out tomorrow morning as soon as I can get DH out the door ::yes::

Do you only exchange pins that you buy, or are pins that you get for doing a tour, like Magic Behind the Steam Train, also tradeable?:confused3

Bobbi
PS. I realize that I'm late, but for the future, this is an answer I would need to know.

Bobbi, any Disney pin is tradable, so long as it is in good condition.

Bobbi, any Disney pin is tradable, so long as it is in good condition.

Thank you...right now, my pins are on a lanyard, hanging from our bedroom mirror. I do like the idea of this exchange!

Bobbi

Okay, Bobbi is in :yay:

So, the sign-ups are closed!!
Names going out in a minute or so :)

Received our names and let's just say I'm happy but not surprised on who I'm sending too.

I have a Holland MI pin someone sent me (along with a regular Disney pin) in an on-line trade. We use to live in northern IN, and had been to the tulip festival a few times.

I rec'd the two names for the 2 exchanges I signed up for. But there was not any additional information included, such as favorite characters, etc. So I will figure anything Disney goes. :confused3

Luv2Roam.....neither of your people had any preferences.

Don't forget now....post on the sent/received thread and let this one die ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter