~~~Disney Pin Exchange~~~.....Closed!!

hhmm I have been going to Disney a while but I have never bought/traded any pins. I guess this would be a good way to start. Can you buy them at your local disney store? I know you can get them on ebay but I would hate to get pins and give them to someone and they turn out to be fakes. Any advice would be appreciated, but I would like to know before I sign up. Thanks!:thumbsup2

I sent you a PM already. I called my nephew and his wife to tell them about it. They have become wild and crazy traders! :woohoo:

Yes, you can find them at your local Disney store sometimes. You can also purchase them at Disney on line. On Mondays they offer free shipping for some pins.

mouseshoppe.com also has a lot of pins.
I have bought from them quite a few times. They shop fast too. (I get my antenna toppers from them....but that is another addiction :rolleyes: )

Hehe! I am so excited. Ethan and I were looking through out little pin book today and talking about all the pins. He is finally getting into it so much now. I can't wait til we get to Disney and let him wear a lanyard and trade. he is going to love it. I told him this was a good way to start before our trip so he is all excited about doing this now. :wizard:

Thanks so much for hosting this one Nancy! :hug:

Okay guys....Nusty wants to play with us :teeth:
But...she only has one Disney pin. Anyone willing to receive one...and then also a pin from Australia.
If you are willing to have that sent to you, send me a PM.

Amanda....so glad to hear the excitement.
Pins are addiciting!! I have never traded. I just buy the ones I like....and I have filled a carry case with them :rolleyes:
They are easy to pack (don't take much room) ;)

Ok, now I have a question lol

What are these carry cases etc that you guys keep your pins in?

I'd love to keep mine in something like that, so that they are all together and kept in good conidition.

Anyone got a pic?

Oh and thanks to whoever it was that said they are willing to accept my one Disney pin and one Aussie pin.

Sorry I don't have any other Disney ones.. just started collecting them and have only one doulble, wouldn't dream of parting with any of the others. Like all of my Disney stuff they are like gold to me.:)

Mine looks like a laptop computer case, Nutsy.
And then has "pages" (double thickness of material) for pinning the pins on. And each "page" has heavy plastic between it and the next to protect the pins.
And mine is full!
My friend has a smaller version....about a large paperback book size.

Glad you are playing with us ::yes::

Mine looks like a laptop computer case, Nutsy.
And then has "pages" (double thickness of material) for pinning the pins on. And each "page" has heavy plastic between it and the next to protect the pins.
And mine is full!
My friend has a smaller version....about a large paperback book size.

Glad you are playing with us ::yes::

Ok, so I am jealous over that full book..lol

This is the one we have and it has out name on the front of it..

http://cgi.ebay.com/LARGE-Disney-Mi...6QQihZ007QQcategoryZ38014QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

We have about 3 pages worth filled up in ours that we have been working on for about 3 years now for the kids. :)

That is waayyyyyyyyy nice and waaaaaaaaaaaay cool.:thumbsup2

Now I'm wondering if I could maybe make my own. Wadding for the pins and using a display book (all clear pages).

I do so love that bag, but US $37 plus US$12 shipping is way more than that for me. If it were more affordable I may have been very tempted.:confused3

Well, so I lied :rotfl: It isn't quite full....I thought it was, but there are still 2 sheets that have some room. I think I can cram them in tighter too to make room for more ::yes::
Nutsy, you could try to make one.....it is a good way to display them.

Mine looks a lot like that one, Amanda, but it has 2007 on it.

e9323bdb.jpg

e9323b5f.jpg

My bag has Mickey, Donald, and Goofy outlined in white and Cast Member written on it. Sorry I don't have a pic, I bought a cork board and have them displayed that way so the bag is packed away.

Auriel, I have seen ones on eBay that someone made, so if you are crafty it can be done.

I used to display mine on lanyards and had them hanging on the wall in my computer room...but with about 6 lanyards hanging, it was looking a bit messy ;)

My bag has Mickey, Donald, and Goofy outlined in white and Cast Member written on it. Sorry I don't have a pic, I bought a cork board and have them displayed that way so the bag is packed away.

Auriel, I have seen ones on eBay that someone made, so if you are crafty it can be done.

Thanks for that Heidi. I might have to do some investigating and see what I come up with.:)

I used to display mine on lanyards and had them hanging on the wall in my computer room...but with about 6 lanyards hanging, it was looking a bit messy ;)

That is exactly what I used to have. I had 3 lanyards hanging up in my computer room and then on the closet door in the computer room I had one of those hanging pin trading cork boards with our faves on it but now that is the kids playroom so I had to relocate so we bought the book off the disney site. :)

I love looking through them. We should really share pics of our collections. I just love seeing others pins. :rotfl:

Well, I showed one page of my collection ;)
Not sure how well you can see the pins. That is the resort/celebration/tour page :rotfl:

Sign-ups have slowed down....so I might end this a bit early.
Maybe Thursday morning, if we don't get some more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter