~~~Disney Pin Exchange~~~.....Closed!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
There seems to be some interest in another Disney pin exchange :mickeyjum and since the regular host is no longer here, I am going to do it :teeth:
The exchange will be for two pins - they do not have to be new but they do have to be in good condition.
Sign-ups will go until June 8. Mail-by date will be June 15.
If you are interested, please pm me the following info.

Name:
Address:
e-mail address:
Number of Exchanges you want to do:
Elf-Yes or No:
Characters - Likes and Dislikes- or any specific pin interests:
will you ship internationally: Canada or oversees (must be by air mail)
*If your child is participating, then please list their gender and age.

Ooh sign me up! I got into pin collecting only two years ago (having managed to resist until then!) and adore my collection, would be neat to add to it and help someone add to theirs!

PM on its way,
Gaspode

If any of you that have been in this exchange before, know others that usually don't come to the exchange board often, let them know about the exchange.....or give me some names and I will let them know.

I'd love to do this again. Pm on the way.:goodvibes

Oh! Now THIS is my area of Exchange Expertise! :rotfl2: :cool1: :thumbsup2
PM a comin'. :banana:
For anyone interested -- I am Omega on Pinpics.com. :hippie:

As an FYI also -- there will probably be very little difference between the cost to mail inside the U.S. as opposed to international.
International may be even cost a little less. However, international you just take your chance without insurance. (That being said I have mailed and received dozens of international pin packages over the years, and not one has been lost.)

THANK YOU HEIDI for the PM to let me know! I have be waiting on this one for a long time..hehe

I am so excited! :banana: :wizard:

Count me in for 3 exchanges!! Gotta get me and both the boys. :)

I sent my PM and hopefully this time goes better than last pin exchange for me. My Dh is still thinking on it I may just sign him up and do mailing for him :)

I sent my PM and hopefully this time goes better than last pin exchange for me. My Dh is still thinking on it I may just sign him up and do mailing for him :)

Did the pins you were supposed to recieve ever show up?

Did the pins you were supposed to recieve ever show up?
I finally got some around Valentine's day!!! I was just happy to have finally gotten some but was a bit turned off on exchanges for awhile. But Ms. Merriweather has always treated me right so I feel pretty safe doing one where she's host.

I finally got some around Valentine's day!!! I was just happy to have finally gotten some but was a bit turned off on exchanges for awhile. But Ms. Merriweather has always treated me right so I feel pretty safe doing one where she's host.

Awww....thanks, Juli :)
I do like them all received in a timely manner and quarantee something will arrive. Elves are wonderul helpers when needed ::yes::
Lots of volunteers this time around.....but hopefully we won't need them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter