Disney Magic Kingdoms

I decided to open the land, and I’m collecting tokens for thumper but I’m holding off on everything else until after the livestream on Friday. I want to be fully informed before I decide to level up a character or send them out on a task nay to dins out I need the character for something else. In the mean time, time to try and rebuild the 2million magic I spent earlier

Last edited:
I decided to open the land, and I’m collecting tokens for thumper but I’m holding off on everything else until after the livestream on Friday. I want to be fully informed before I decide to level up a character or send them out on a task nay to dins out I need the character for something else. In the mean time, time to try and rebuild the 2million magic I spent earlier
I think you would be safe to level up a character or two, no? Even a level 9 character would end before tomorrow.

Well, I decided to part with one each of my stored gold and platinum chests, just to test the waters. Still have 11 hours and 36 minutes until the platinum is ready, but I received the Bambi float from my gold chest. Of course, this was right after clearing a parade so I still have 6 hours before I can test it out. But according to the tent, the float has possible rewards of 5 gems, a Thumper Hat or Clover, and 5,000 in magic... which means that it's going to cost a bit of magic to run.

Well, I decided to part with one each of my stored gold and platinum chests, just to test the waters. Still have 11 hours and 36 minutes until the platinum is ready, but I received the Bambi float from my gold chest. Of course, this was right after clearing a parade so I still have 6 hours before I can test it out. But according to the tent, the float has possible rewards of 5 gems, a Thumper Hat or Clover, and 5,000 in magic... which means that it's going to cost a bit of magic to run.
That happened to me too lol...ran my parades, checked my chests and got Bambi float, 8 hour wait popcorn::

Lucky! I opened a gold one this morning and got yet another swan fountain. Grrrr. I won't forget how you got Grumpy right away too. My game isn't as kind as yours. :rolleyes1

This may have been discussed somewhere in the many pages but what are the colours at the base of attractions supposed to signify? Purple is Tomorrowland, any other colour “coding” to the others? I tend to keep my themes together more than follow the colours but curious where the game feels things should be.

This may have been discussed somewhere in the many pages but what are the colours at the base of attractions supposed to signify? Purple is Tomorrowland, any other colour “coding” to the others? I tend to keep my themes together more than follow the colours but curious where the game feels things should be.
When they first started the game, yes. They envisioned attractions going into certain lands. Since then they've introduced bases in three different shades of purple, two different shades of brown, and several blue bases. Color scheme is out the window.

So how are people doing on Thumper hats? In one game I have 5 and the other only 3 :headache:.

I have 14/50 clover and 7/35 Thumper ear hats. Until I can get Bambi, leveling Flower will be slow since Daisy is the only character that can get the "flower" for Flower. And that is a 6 hour task every time.

I expected it to be similar if not identical to the Peter Pan addition.

So far, to me at least, it seems a lot easier getting the items for Thumper than it ever was for Peter Pan. I do agree that like Peter Pan, the initial # of items needed is extremely high. But usually after that to level up you don't require as many items. But Peter Pan took way to long to finally get to level 10. I had thought Shere Khan was difficult, but Peter Pan took the difficulty to the next level. Granted I haven't welcomed Thumper yet, so he may end up being as bad as some of the others.

I'm at 21 and 7. I don't think the interns can tell the difference between exciting or interesting game play and plain grinding.

So far, to me at least, it seems a lot easier getting the items for Thumper than it ever was for Peter Pan. I do agree that like Peter Pan, the initial # of items needed is extremely high. But usually after that to level up you don't require as many items. But Peter Pan took way to long to finally get to level 10. I had thought Shere Khan was difficult, but Peter Pan took the difficulty to the next level. Granted I haven't welcomed Thumper yet, so he may end up being as bad as some of the others.
I'm still at level 8 for Peter Pan :rolleyes1 No Grumpy and no Hook though, so it's a slow grind...

Once there's an update I see people on here in a rush to get it done and then be the first to complain there's nothing more to do. When it's permanent content why the rush? I see you're at it as if it was a timed event, I guess I don't see the point in the hurry and then to complain "what's next?"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter