Disney Magic Kingdoms

Been catching up on the posts. Congrats to those getting the Bambi float and Ice Rink. My 2 gold chests gave me nothing. Waiting until tomorrow's news to break open my 4 platinum. The 1% chance does not give me much hope...but I'm a sucker and will keep my fingers crossed anyways.
And to all those speculating that the end is near...I really hope you are wrong. I like this game and love the forum. Hope it keeps going for a long long time.
Good luck on token drops, mine have been hit or miss, with Thumper ears being a huge miss.

Why would they end the game right after adding to the storyline?And furthermore,why should the game end just because Maleficent is added?Can't they continue development regardless?

When they first started the game, yes. They envisioned attractions going into certain lands. Since then they've introduced bases in three different shades of purple, two different shades of brown, and several blue bases. Color scheme is out the window.
Thanks. I noticed Stitch’s Great Escape has the purple Tomorrowland base so it made me wonder.

Been catching up on the posts. Congrats to those getting the Bambi float and Ice Rink. My 2 gold chests gave me nothing. Waiting until tomorrow's news to break open my 4 platinum. The 1% chance does not give me much hope...but I'm a sucker and will keep my fingers crossed anyways.
And to all those speculating that the end is near...I really hope you are wrong. I like this game and love the forum. Hope it keeps going for a long long time.
Good luck on token drops, mine have been hit or miss, with Thumper ears being a huge miss.

I join you in keeping hope alive and continuing the game:maleficen

I’m at 11/20/14 for thumper. It’s so far going much better than Peter Pan. But I haven’t but the bullet to get Flower yet. Want to see what is on the live stream before I drop 450 gems.

Currently 15/20/7 for Thumper.

Decided to hold of getting Flower until I find out what today’s live stream is for. No point in wasting all my gems for a permanent like Flower, before I find out if I need the gems for a timed event.

Once there's an update I see people on here in a rush to get it done and then be the first to complain there's nothing more to do. When it's permanent content why the rush? I see you're at it as if it was a timed event, I guess I don't see the point in the hurry and then to complain "what's next?"
Not to mention that everyone was b|tching that they didn't want a timed event in the first place.

So for the first time ever, I thought to hit up the Google Play store and read what was supposed to be included with this update. Here's what the Gameloft interns wrote:

WHAT'S NEW
A TRIP TO THE MEADOW
Bambi and Thumper plan to meet in the meadow, but oh "deer" -- where is Bambi? Help Thumper find Bambi, and welcome their other forest friends from this endearing Disney classic.

(if by "friends" they mean Flower, then I guess we'll all be getting multiple Flowers).

INCREDIBLE NEW QUESTS
Help Jack-Jack reunite with his family, The Incredibles!

MALEFICENT'S NEW CURSE
Maleficent returns! What new wave of evil is she planning for the Kingdom?

(I guess this is what today's Live Stream is going to be all about. Perhaps concerns of the game coming to an end were premature?)

Last edited:
Thumper update:

15/20 leaves
23/50 clovers
7/35 hats

Platinum chest gave me one of those stupid flag things. But right after that I found another platinum chest, so that's on the pedestal. Plus I have one more in reserve. Looking forward to three new flags adorning my kingdom.

I'm at 21 and 7. I don't think the interns can tell the difference between exciting or interesting game play and plain grinding.
Pretty painful when you think that at one time, they had a pretty good vision. Now that's all gone away and we're left with draining repetition.

Thumper update:

15/20 leaves
23/50 clovers
7/35 hats

Platinum chest gave me one of those stupid flag things. But right after that I found another platinum chest, so that's on the pedestal. Plus I have one more in reserve. Looking forward to three new flags adorning my kingdom.

You’re so lucky with platinum chests! I hardly ever find them. Mostly stupid bronze ones.

MALEFICENT'S NEW CURSE
Maleficent returns! What new wave of evil is she planning for the Kingdom?

(I guess this is what today's Live Stream is going to be all about. Perhaps concerns of the game coming to an end were premature?)

Yeah, I saw that in the patch notes and I still think it could mean anything, including "The End." It would probably make more sense as a simple distraction though, like they give us this Maleficent thingy to keep us thinking the story's progressing even though we're still ways away from the curse on Adventureland being lifted.

Once there's an update I see people on here in a rush to get it done and then be the first to complain there's nothing more to do. When it's permanent content why the rush? I see you're at it as if it was a timed event, I guess I don't see the point in the hurry and then to complain "what's next?"
I’m absolutely in no rush. Actually backed off to only checking in once/twice per day. This is my favorite time to play.

So I checked my game and it says we have a new EVENT in 3 days and 21 hours. So we got main storyline AND an event? Really?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter