Disney Magic Kingdoms

Is anyone else able to fit all the "Tomorrowland" attractions (all the ones with the purple floor, including Monster's Inc., Tomorrowland Toy Story attractions, and Incredibles) in the land available for Tomorrowland? I keep trying to fit all mine, and I just can't. It's so frustrating! I've unlocked all available land, and I have all the attractions except for Wall E's house. If so, can you post a screen shot? I need ideas for how to make it all fit. Thanks!

I'm assuming that Mushu will be a gem character, I wonder how much he will cost. I've nearly got enough gems saved up for Merryweather but looks like I may need to use them for Mushu instead.

Is anyone else able to fit all the "Tomorrowland" attractions (all the ones with the purple floor, including Monster's Inc., Tomorrowland Toy Story attractions, and Incredibles) in the land available for Tomorrowland? I keep trying to fit all mine, and I just can't. It's so frustrating! I've unlocked all available land, and I have all the attractions except for Wall E's house. If so, can you post a screen shot? I need ideas for how to make it all fit. Thanks!
At some point you have to stop worrying about where attractions are supposed to go and just put them where they are going to fit.

Last edited:

I have major OCD and can't have tomorrowland attractions in other parts of the park, I also have every attraction but wall-e's house, and I've had to put 2 incredible attractions in storage because of how big they are.

I have major OCD and can't have tomorrowland attractions in other parts of the park, I also have every attraction but wall-e's house, and I've had to put 2 incredible attractions in storage because of how big they are.

I have everything arranged by the time to collection, to minimize scrolling. So I have 1-hour land, and 2-hour land, and 4-hour land.... :-)

I have everything arranged by the time to collection, to minimize scrolling. So I have 1-hour land, and 2-hour land, and 4-hour land.... :-)

That's a great idea! Maybe I'll try to do that, since it's pretty much impossible to place things according to theme/land, which is what I'd much rather do!

Anyone else thinking that Mulan will be the first non-mickey and friends character to have a costume? in the character book she's in her civilian cloths but in the banner she was in her "Ping" outfit

that's what I do too! with the exception of the omnidome as it's just too big >.>; I also base those sections around the fixed attractions (12 hour attractions around S MNT, 16-24 around small world )

The Sword and the Stone fits behind the the Ice Rink.

Thanks, I have mine squished in Fantasyland with the spinning wheel, fantastia gardens, and fantasy faire.

As for the Incredibles, I have their stuff in the space in front of CA Screaming and the one land to the right of that one (where the Omnidroid takes up ALL the space).

I'm finding all the sqeezing in and rearranging to be pretty annoying really. If they are going to give us more attractions they are capable of also giving us more land. Let's just say that I have no incentive to spend the gems needed for the remaining 2 attractions I don't have.

So far I still see no update in the app store.

I've been attempting to welcome Donald for quite some time now. His items take such a long time to get...If I even get them after the wait (it seems most -all?- are epic).

Is there something I should do to make this go a little quicker (like level up a specific character)? Or is Donald just difficult??

Thanks!

I've been attempting to welcome Donald for quite some time now. His items take such a long time to get...If I even get them after the wait (it seems most -all?- are epic).

Is there something I should do to make this go a little quicker (like level up a specific character)? Or is Donald just difficult??

Thanks!

It took me around 2 months to welcome Donald if I remember correctly lol. There's really nothing you can do to speed it up /:

Thanks!

Donald just takes forever... I don't know of anything to speed it up, really. It helps if you have all the items you need to level up your other characters so that when looking for Donald's items you have no chance of getting something else instead. Just keep trying and eventually you'll get what you need. Good luck!

Question :

Where are you guys getting the chip n dale thing from? I see if nowhere in the patch notes, is this just a rumor?

Thanks!
Unfortunately you just have to keep working on it, I think it took me over a month to get him. It will happen though!

Doesn't make much sense though. How much time does it really take you to tap on buildings? When I wake up in the morning and have to clear every single building, I'm pretty sure the entire park is cleared in less than a minute. Heck, even if it takes 90 seconds. I couldn't see putting together a park to save myself 90 seconds worth of time. Madness.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter