• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

So in my IOS game, I managed to get 5 of my 7 chest spots to have Gold chests. So I cleared out all the character tokens so that I could work on getting the one thing I needed from Gold chests...Tower of Terror. Of course, then I got ToT out of the 2nd chest, which means I still have 3 Gold chests that I have no reason to open.

Hopefully the same strategy will work in my Windows game, but it is taking longer to clear out the character tokens because I started doing this after I had finished upgrading everyone. In that game I have 3 Gold and 2 Platinum waiting to be opened.

You just reminded me of a screenshot I took a little while ago... I keep hoarding platinum chests hoping for something better to be added lol!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161220-143328.jpg
    Screenshot_20161220-143328.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 28
I've already updated the app, so obviously it no longer opens with the Frozen title screen. The Mulan characters are showing, waiting for the event to start, but there is no sign of Chip n Dale.
Maybe as you progress through the Mulan missions, something will prompt Chip or Dale to get you started on those side missions.

You just reminded me of a screenshot I took a little while ago... I keep hoarding platinum chests hoping for something better to be added lol!
Can you clue me in as to what happens after you fill up all the pedestals and then a lower chest appears. You won't lose your platinums, right? Hopefully higher chests trump lower chests.

Maybe as you progress through the Mulan missions, something will prompt Chip or Dale to get you started on those side missions.
I agree, it'll probably open up during or after the Mulan event. It's good to have an update to the main story line though (even if it is a small one), as well as the timed event. And thankfully Mulan is only two weeks.

Good News!!
Too little too late. I have already accidentally purchased all of the floats except for Frozen and incredibles. But this is good news for other areas of the game.

Good news. I've just downloaded an update from the Play Store. Here are the details.

MULAN HAS ARRIVED WITH A NEW TWO-WEEK EVENT!
Help Mulan, Li Shang and Mushu stage a spectacular celebration in your Kingdom! And add even more magic to your land with charming attractions and decorations inspired by the classic animated film, Mulan.
• 3 New Characters
• 2 New Costumes
• 25+ New Quests
• 3 New Attractions
• 3 New Decorations
• Sparkler Concession
• Mulan Parade Float
• PLUS! Chip 'n' Dale have been added to the main storyline
• Bug fixes and other minor improvements

The event hasn't started yet. I guess it's probably still a few days away. Also, there's no sign yet of Chip n Dale, even though I've completed the rest of the main story line. Hopefully they'll open up soon too.
Absolutely love these guys!

Can you clue me in as to what happens after you fill up all the pedestals and then a lower chest appears. You won't lose your platinums, right? Hopefully higher chests trump lower chests.

You get to choose whether to discard the new chest or replace one of the existing ones with the new one, so you'll never lose a platinum chest unless you click the wrong option.

So this update brings us no land this time? There's usually at least one section opened with each of these events and updates. I guess I can smoosh frozen into a block but they're really so stingy with the expansion. Unless that's coming with Chip and Dale, who seem left out of these patch notes?

So this update brings us no land this time? There's usually at least one section opened with each of these events and updates. I guess I can smoosh frozen into a block but they're really so stingy with the expansion. Unless that's coming with Chip and Dale, who seem left out of these patch notes?
There's plenty of land if you rearrange properly, I have all the attractions but one and I have a ton of land open and I don't even have the land unlocked that costs 350,000

We won't get land for a while. Quite honestly, they have to keep the current game board going for at least a year, so there's no rush on opening areas that are still cursed. Strap in... it's gonna be a long year.

I wish there was more land available. The Frozen attractions are just so large that I couldn't smoosh them all together (not caring how it looks). I am excited to hear there is some small addition to the main story line though. Not thrilled for another "timed" event.

I'm on IOS and I don't see any update today.

I still believe that timed events are all we're going to see moving forward for the foreseeable future, so that there can be special event currency for all new items and characters, and making the typical magic worthless for the most part, other than just for leveling up characters once the events end.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter