Disney Magic Kingdoms

Is there a point where the areas behind Space Mountain and Small World open up? I'm level 40 and still have 4 or 5 cursed areas that say "coming soon."

Is there a point where the areas behind Space Mountain and Small World open up? I'm level 40 and still have 4 or 5 cursed areas that say "coming soon."
The areas behind Space Mountain and Small World are still locked for everyone. People have been clamoring for more land to be opened, but so far, no luck.

So, since the new event is supposed to start tomorrow morning, and since I remember how tight the timeline was for the Frozen event, I'm using what I already know to make lists, and plan to attempt to get a head-start on the new event by trying to have some useful character tasks ready to go when the event kicks off. For example, I know Mickey is getting a costume, and I know that in the past, Mickey's costumes have used blue cloth, and by checking the wiki, I know that Zero, Mickey, Donald, and Elizabeth have had tasks that have a chance of dropping blue cloth, so I'm going to set up those characters to run all those tasks overnight in hopes that those things will also be true this time. I also know from the patch notes that Bo Peep has a task that may drop a Mushu token, and Goofy has a task that may drop a Li Shang token, so I may as well run them both, too. I also know that there's going to be a decoration in gold chests, and I always want one of everything that I can conveniently get, and I know there are going to be character tokens in silver chests, so I'm going to have a gold chest and a silver chest ready. It's all a gamble, since I can't be sure which fabrics will be needed, whether the same actions will now yield the same tokens as they have in the past, or most importantly, which costumes or characters will unlock first, so it may all come to naught, but I figure I've got nothing to lose by trying.

The areas behind Space Mountain and Small World are still locked for everyone. People have been clamoring for more land to be opened, but so far, no luck.
I've been surmising for months now that we're not going to get new land for at least two months at a time. The developers aren't in any position to expand the current game board beyond what we have now. So this game has to last us at least a year, I would imagine. I'm predicting at least two months between new land becoming available.

For anyone trying to fit tomorrowland attractions in tomorrowland. Here is how mine looks. I don't THINK I'm missing any. I'll have to do this in a few posts. I did five screenshots.
This behind and to the left of space mt

Attachments

• IMG_2511.PNG
    IMG_2511.PNG
    963 KB · Views: 52
#2, also to the left of space mt
IMG_2516.png

So, since the new event is supposed to start tomorrow morning, and since I remember how tight the timeline was for the Frozen event, I'm using what I already know to make lists, and plan to attempt to get a head-start on the new event by trying to have some useful character tasks ready to go when the event kicks off. For example, I know Mickey is getting a costume, and I know that in the past, Mickey's costumes have used blue cloth, and by checking the wiki, I know that Zero, Mickey, Donald, and Elizabeth have had tasks that have a chance of dropping blue cloth, so I'm going to set up those characters to run all those tasks overnight in hopes that those things will also be true this time. I also know from the patch notes that Bo Peep has a task that may drop a Mushu token, and Goofy has a task that may drop a Li Shang token, so I may as well run them both, too. I also know that there's going to be a decoration in gold chests, and I always want one of everything that I can conveniently get, and I know there are going to be character tokens in silver chests, so I'm going to have a gold chest and a silver chest ready. It's all a gamble, since I can't be sure which fabrics will be needed, whether the same actions will now yield the same tokens as they have in the past, or most importantly, which costumes or characters will unlock first, so it may all come to naught, but I figure I've got nothing to lose by trying.
With no villain to fight how hard can this event be?

#5- the space to the right of space mt. Hope this helps anyone who was interested, sorry for the multiple posts to the disinterested. I was having technical difficulties with photos.
IMG_2515.png

For anyone trying to fit tomorrowland attractions in tomorrowland. Here is how mine looks. I don't THINK I'm missing any. I'll have to do this in a few posts. I did five screenshots.
The only one I see you missing is Jet Packs, but that's a nice arrangement. I think I will borrow some ideas for this to help get at least one of my attractions (WALL-E's house and Astro Blasters) into Tomorrowland.

Thanks!

My Tomorrowland layout is very similar, same attractions but a little reversed on location of some. The only one I can't place up there is the Jet Packs which go with the Incredibles (I think) as the base is green and purple. It is so large there just does not seem to be a way to squeeze it in there.

Is there somewhere that shows the number of squares for each attraction and the number of squares in the park? That would really help to see what attractions you could fit into really small areas, like the bottom-right corner of Tomorrowland

My Tomorrowland layout is very similar, same attractions but a little reversed on location of some. The only one I can't place up there is the Jet Packs which go with the Incredibles (I think) as the base is green and purple. It is so large there just does not seem to be a way to squeeze it in there.
Jet Packs is kind of a stand-alone attraction. It was released about the time that Shanghai Disneyland opened to celebrate that ride there. So it's interesting - this game promoted a new Disney park before it promoted a new Disney movie (which it still hasn't)

The only one I see you missing is Jet Packs, but that's a nice arrangement. I think I will borrow some ideas for this to help get at least one of my attractions (WALL-E's house and Astro Blasters) into Tomorrowland.

Thanks!
Huh, you know I didn't even notice the base of the jet pack was purple, haha! They are currently stuffed in the space in front of California screamin'.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter