• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

So in my IOS game, I managed to get 5 of my 7 chest spots to have Gold chests. So I cleared out all the character tokens so that I could work on getting the one thing I needed from Gold chests...Tower of Terror. Of course, then I got ToT out of the 2nd chest, which means I still have 3 Gold chests that I have no reason to open.

Hopefully the same strategy will work in my Windows game, but it is taking longer to clear out the character tokens because I started doing this after I had finished upgrading everyone. In that game I have 3 Gold and 2 Platinum waiting to be opened.

Yes, this is why many of us hold off on clicking any brooms, bats, coins or smiley faces for a few days before joining a challenge. The thought being that late comers to the challenge are likely to be less competitive players.
I also wonder if it's aged based. Thinking back we had to enter our full birthday, and considering most younger kids have limited screen time compared to us larger kids (at heart). I wouldn't be surprised if so.

Are all of you characters at level 10? If they are, then for now, that's it. There is no more until the next event, and/or upgrade. If your characters are not all leveled up to the max, then there are some quests that do not unlock until you reach a certain level (including level 10)

Not all of them are fully leveled up yet! I'm in the process now of upgrading everyone that I have left!

I am so incredibly frustrated with this game. Twice in the last two weeks my happiness level fell overnight from 99% ecstatic to 0% content. I opened a ticket to game loft and they still are working on it with no resolution. It happened again today. It takes me days to get it all the way back up and then boom back at the bottom! Has anyone else had this issue?

Good news. I've just downloaded an update from the Play Store. Here are the details.

MULAN HAS ARRIVED WITH A NEW TWO-WEEK EVENT!
Help Mulan, Li Shang and Mushu stage a spectacular celebration in your Kingdom! And add even more magic to your land with charming attractions and decorations inspired by the classic animated film, Mulan.
• 3 New Characters
• 2 New Costumes
• 25+ New Quests
• 3 New Attractions
• 3 New Decorations
• Sparkler Concession
• Mulan Parade Float
• PLUS! Chip 'n' Dale have been added to the main storyline
• Bug fixes and other minor improvements

The event hasn't started yet. I guess it's probably still a few days away. Also, there's no sign yet of Chip n Dale, even though I've completed the rest of the main story line. Hopefully they'll open up soon too.

The new costumes are Mickey and Minnie Lunar costumes. At the moment they say "coming soon" but hopefully the rewards from the recent broom challenge will help towards Minnie's costume.

Good news. I've just downloaded an update from the Play Store. Here are the details.

MULAN HAS ARRIVED WITH A NEW TWO-WEEK EVENT!
Help Mulan, Li Shang and Mushu stage a spectacular celebration in your Kingdom! And add even more magic to your land with charming attractions and decorations inspired by the classic animated film, Mulan.
• 3 New Characters
• 2 New Costumes
• 25+ New Quests
• 3 New Attractions
• 3 New Decorations
• Sparkler Concession
• Mulan Parade Float
• PLUS! Chip 'n' Dale have been added to the main storyline
• Bug fixes and other minor improvements

The event hasn't started yet. I guess it's probably still a few days away. Also, there's no sign yet of Chip n Dale, even though I've completed the rest of the main story line. Hopefully they'll open up soon too.
Obviously Chip and Dale will be part of the new update. So until your app no longer opens with the Frozen title screen, don't be looking for new characters.

Well, I'm upgrading Elsa to L10 today. And now I'm left without anything to do... I hope they add on to the main storyline someday...
Sounds like that'll be me, too, with Elsa leveled up last. I just finished Hans, and am waiting to see if I will get Kristoff to 10 or Elsa to 9 next. As it is, she needs 34 of each token at this level. I would imagine nine will require closer to 40.

Obviously Chip and Dale will be part of the new update. So until your app no longer opens with the Frozen title screen, don't be looking for new characters.
I've already updated the app, so obviously it no longer opens with the Frozen title screen. The Mulan characters are showing, waiting for the event to start, but there is no sign of Chip n Dale.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter