• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

Thanks for the updates! I didn't see the live video and really appreciate the synopsis. :goodvibes:

But BOO on the 2 premium characters. (It's the number that bothers me). I carefully save up gems, too, and I have both Frozone (who was helpful during the I event but useless now) and Zero (who didn't help all that much to begin with and is useless now). I guess my issue is that, with these timed events, the premium characters are not useful for long, compared to characters like Pluto and Maximus who helped move my game along for quite a while.

That piece of land looks tiny, but I guess I'll take whatever land I can get. ;)

I'm not a Frozen fan, but I like the idea of a snowy event right about now. I hope it's a fun event! :)

No, and I haven't seen any app update. Are you sure you didn't level a character to 5 and unlock a Halloween costume?
yes everyone I have is level 8 or higher and I have everyones costume. Im wondering if iys for the mikey or mennie christmas outfit.

the fabrics I mentioned.

http://tinypic.com/r/xncmk8/9

I was able to collect lots of this fabric from characters/haunted mansion and even got some from chests..for me they were available when Donald was waiting for me to collect him from the costume shop after I sent him on his task to dress him in his pumpkin costume. Once I did this fabric was no longer available for me. It would be good if we can use it for Mickey and Minnie for the Frozen event.

Don't their items drop from different characters? I can't remember. Not sure why you would be working on one vs. the other. Can't you collect them both at the same time? Or do some of the characters offer both tokens.
I needed to level up more characters to be able to work on getting their items more but now I have my characters leveled up to do so. I had Pete that could get items for both of them. I was also trying to keep some of my characters freed up for the next event but I can see that isn't happening just yet. Hopefully I can get them both before that starts.

The most important revelation from the livestream hasn't been covered - there are frozen lanterns. So now you know the next item you'll be cursing when it comes out of a chest. :rolleyes:

I was really hoping they were going to fix that with the next update. I opened my platinum chest today - I got a banner. Whoopee.

Hello everyone. I've been reading this thread for awhile. Thank you for all of the tips and insights you've been sharing. I love this game and can't wait for the update!!! I need to level up my remaining characters quick for the gems. I'd love to get Olaf in my Kingdom.

Quick question, I ran out of time during the final Incredible battle. Since then, Syndrome just strolls around my kingdom. I can't tap on him and he doesn't do anything but mock me by walking around. Does anyone else have him doing this?

Did I express my feelings were hurt? Nope. Sorry for your reading comprehension fail.

And yes, I watched it after it was live, while doing my work.
Just ignore "supernegative" It's obviously a poor attempt at attention seeking behaviour

I have everyone costume. I wonder if it just poped up again because I put them all back in their regular outfit.
Not sure. I changed all of my characters out of their outfits too and at this point I'm wondering why I even bothered jump8ng through all of those hoops to get them in the first place. But so far I haven't seen any more fabric.

I'm wondering why you got that particular piece, since it was one of Donald's and it sounds like this time only M8ckey and Minnie are getting costumes, and neither of them had plaid fabric. The mystery continues.

I would hang on and not do anything until after the reveal is made, then you will know when the event begins and if you would have enough time to progress before the event. I'm trying to have no character token tasks when an event starts this way I can maximize my efficiency with the new tasks. This could be a limited time story, and those you want to try and finish. The main story lines, well those will always be there.

Thanks for the advice! I'm going to hold off on welcoming her and hope she doesn't play a major role in tasks for the Frozen event. I wish during the live stream we got to see which characters help get the tokens for each character but no such luck. For now I'll just level up my characters that are at level 9 waiting to be leveled up to 10. I also really wish they told us when this event is starting!

I welcomed Mother Gothel and leveled her up to level 3, but I have still not gotten a quest for her. Am I missing something? I don't have Maximus but Flynn and Repunzel are at their max level. I'm just surprised that there hasn't been any quest for her.

I welcomed Mother Gothel and leveled her up to level 3, but I have still not gotten a quest for her. Am I missing something? I don't have Maximus but Flynn and Repunzel are at their max level. I'm just surprised that there hasn't been any quest for her.
She's has a 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, and 12 hour quest, that's it. What was the last quest you had for her?

Does anyone know how long the $350K piece of land next to space mountain takes to open? I'm debating opening it once I have enough magic so I have room for the Frozen attractions but also considering saving my magic to open the new land they are saying will come with the event. I wish we knew how much that piece would cost.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter