Disney Magic Kingdoms

Does anybody play both Disney Magic Kingdoms AND Disney Enchanted Tales? I saw an ad for Enchanted Tales, and the premise seems very similar. Is it any good, or is it redundant to play both?

I ended up finishing the coin challenge on #12, with 600 coins. 5 gems was a nice reward but I wish I could have ended in the top 3 to get Frozone. Congratulations to everyone who got him. Hopefully he's available again in the future.

I started after the pirates and Cinderella updates so when I started they were part of my storyline to get the characters. Do you mind explaining how those updates worked since I'm unfamiliar with them?

Similar to everything else in the game. Mickey (usually) has an exclamation point over his head that has you do a task or two and then you're able to welcome the first character. It's not timed, like Incredibles or NBC, so you can get the characters whenever.

I finished in 14 with close to 1000 coins. I only played 7 of the 9 days. I already had Frozone but was looking to get the 20 gems plus whatever we could have received from having g him already.

I was also hoping to start the Frozen event today. I have 2 gold chests on the upper pedestals waiting to open and 3 gold and 3 platinum chests on the lower pedestals. The last one holds a silver that will be replaced with the next gold/platinum that appears. Not opening any of them til Frozen.

I ended up finishing the coin challenge on #12, with 600 coins. 5 gems was a nice reward but I wish I could have ended in the top 3 to get Frozone. Congratulations to everyone who got him. Hopefully he's available again in the future.
Now that the event is over, I can see them possibly offering him up for sale again, or the ridiculous number of gems. Either way.

I just defeated Mother Gothel a couple of days ago and before that I have been trying to welcome Donald...So which would be better to work on welcoming first, Donald or Mother Gothel? So far I have 4/20 daggers and 2/10 ears for Mother Gothel and 7/15 sailer hats and 3/15 ears for Donald. Been busting my butt trying to get items to drop.
Don't their items drop from different characters? I can't remember. Not sure why you would be working on one vs. the other. Can't you collect them both at the same time? Or do some of the characters offer both tokens.

So I need advice...I just got all the tokens to welcome Rapunzel. I have been holding off again on leveling up any characters because of the anticipation of frozen coming. I saw on Wiki that Zurg comes once I welcome Rapunzel and his tokens are in the gold chests. I've been saving my gold and platinum chests like others suggested doing so they drop whatever Frozen stuff we need. I obviously want to continue the story line but I'm not sure if I should hold off on welcoming her until we know what happens with Frozen. Any advice would be much appreciated! Thanks!

Does anybody play both Disney Magic Kingdoms AND Disney Enchanted Tales? I saw an ad for Enchanted Tales, and the premise seems very similar. Is it any good, or is it redundant to play both?
I play both and really enjoy them both. Disney Enchanted Tales (DET) you have a bedspread divided into squares and you pick either Beauty and Beast, Frozen, or Tangled to start reading a bedtime story with dialogue directly from the movies. As you progress in the movie, you unlock buildings and characters and stitch them into your bedspread anywhere you want. You are NOT limited by the curvy space designs like in DMK, but rather unlock new squares for space with either in game currency or real money currency. DET is far more relaxing, as you don't have a happiness meter you have to fill, so if you play casually, you can log in and play fewer times a day with no consequences. It takes a while to earn currency sometimes, but because there is no rush, it doesn't matter. In DET, your real money currency is diamonds instead of DMK gems. So far I have not spent a dime and have had no issues. All characters are available, only certain decorations and buildings cost diamonds, so you don't need to spend money unless you want the extras to earn more in game currency faster. There are special events similar to DMK where they release new characters or costumes (fall festival for Halloween and Jasmine and palace added to promo Aladdin coming to the game in the future) and these events run 1-3 weeks and use special event currency (fall leaves and hour glasses) during the event, so you want to play more often during these events as the items you didn't unlock will disappear when it ends. The items you did get convert back to regular currency after the event. The game has a very good in game tutorial so it is very easy to play and I've only once had to look at a forum for tips.

I personally don't get this whole unnecessary live stream reveal nonsense. For crying out loud, you are putting out the new version of a silly cell phone game, not the phone itself. Just put out the game. We are pretty smart. Trust me, we'll figure out which parts are new all on our own. And honestly, don't we have lives, jobs, families, and other responsibilities we should be attending to than watching a video stream about a game? Write a blurb and we will read it in a matter of seconds... reveal done. Dolts.

So I need advice...I just got all the tokens to welcome Rapunzel. I have been holding off again on leveling up any characters because of the anticipation of frozen coming. I saw on Wiki that Zurg comes once I welcome Rapunzel and his tokens are in the gold chests. I've been saving my gold and platinum chests like others suggested doing so they drop whatever Frozen stuff we need. I obviously want to continue the story line but I'm not sure if I should hold off on welcoming her until we know what happens with Frozen. Any advice would be much appreciated! Thanks!

I would hang on and not do anything until after the reveal is made, then you will know when the event begins and if you would have enough time to progress before the event. I'm trying to have no character token tasks when an event starts this way I can maximize my efficiency with the new tasks. This could be a limited time story, and those you want to try and finish. The main story lines, well those will always be there.

Has anyone else notice the blankets/fabric that some characters can get and its in the 12h chest? Im guessing this is for the update.

Has anyone else notice the blankets/fabric that some characters can get and its in the 12h chest? Im guessing this is for the update.
I'm not seeing any fabrics in my gold chests. Can you describe it; colors, pattern?

No, and I haven't seen any app update. Are you sure you didn't level a character to 5 and unlock a Halloween costume?

Someone said the Frozen event would be like NBC which I think was 3 weeks? if so it makes sense the event would start today and end Dec 23, just before Christmas.Just a thougt. Guess we will find out in a few minutes :)

I personally don't get this whole unnecessary live stream reveal nonsense. For crying out loud, you are putting out the new version of a silly cell phone game, not the phone itself. Just put out the game. We are pretty smart. Trust me, we'll figure out which parts are new all on our own. And honestly, don't we have lives, jobs, families, and other responsibilities we should be attending to than watching a video stream about a game? Write a blurb and we will read it in a matter of seconds... reveal done. Dolts.
Well, then.... don't watch. Nobody says you have to. If someone is excited to watch this for a silly cell phone game, then let them. They will have a blurb afterwards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter