Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else having problems with Coupon Cabin? They seem pretty sleezy. They seem to do a bait and switch.
Yesterday i made a Best Buy purchase for 7% cashback and then I noticed the up to $9. Oh well, whatever, my fault.
Today's email says Gap 13% cashback (max $9) but when I click it is a coupon code. The cashback is 1%.

And, Do I have to send the email confirmation of purchase to them every time i make purchase? Fine print of today's Amazon deal says "Valid email from Amazoncom must be forwarded to Atcouponcabin.dotcom within 48 hours of placing your order and earnings will be credited to your CouponCabin account within 7 days." Is this why I haven't got credit for my 2/19 Target purchase. Someone on here mentioned Coupon Cabin giving 10% back up to $10 so I jumped on that.

Then they have sales that start at specific times.
I feel like they're just trying to get over and it's working but at what price. I think I'm going to ban them from my portal list. Right there with Top cash back.

I buy from Giftcardbin. Target is 6.6% off everyday and I have had two codes this year for an additional 2% off. I have talked to them often as to get set (I am a US citizen but live in Honduras) I had to verify myself. Great customer service.

How fast does giftcardbin deliver the cards?

Is the $500 limit per month on an unverified eBay account just for using gift cards or can you spend more than $500 if you are using a credit card too?

Is the $500 limit per month on an unverified eBay account just for using gift cards or can you spend more than $500 if you are using a credit card too?

$500 a month is a real gift card limit. You can spend more on a credit card. If you be careful with the limit. I recently used a $200 ebay gift card and had spent $400 in the past 30 days. $100 of the purchase got locked to my account so I need to wait 30 days to use again or add a bank. Has anyone ever gotten a card unlocked from paypal?

$500 a month is a real gift card limit. You can spend more on a credit card. If you be careful with the limit. I recently used a $200 ebay gift card and had spent $400 in the past 30 days. $100 of the purchase got locked to my account so I need to wait 30 days to use again or add a bank. Has anyone ever gotten a card unlocked from paypal?
Once a gift card is associated with your account, I believe the only way to "free" it to be used on another account is to use it to purchase a new eBay gift card. That's of no help to you though, as it only further exacerbates the gift card limit issue.

Did the 3x eBay bucks end already? I check last night and it said until 11:59 PM on March 4 so I thought it ended tonight but it's no longer showing on my account.

ETA: I found it. I just had to reactivate it.

I know some had have this problem and can't remember what to do. I am trying to buy Target gc through GCM and my eBay gc are all saying invalid #, try entering again. This is happening even with my gc that I used last time and have a leftover balance on. I have a verified paypal acct and have only been buying for the past 2 months with an eBay gc total of $2,040. Any idea why this is happening?

ETA: I have no idea what happened. I logged completely out of eBay and then went back through the process and it all worked. So weird!

Last edited:
My wife's PayPal account uses her cell phone number (mine uses my cell; we don't have a landline), and uses a different credit card with the same billing address. We didn't link the PayPal and eBay accounts. I know eBay encourages this out of "convenience," but I've always just signed into PayPal each time at checkout.
I don't know if you can use two PayPal accounts with one eBay account. Maybe someone else can offer their experience. I do have access to my wife's new eBay and PayPal accounts to handle all the churning, so that's not an issue.
Yes, I would be doing all the churning if I make a new ebay/paypal account for DD25, so I'd have access to her account. But, I worry a little if I go ahead and set it all up, and then don't get the promo offers. That is interesting that you don't have the ebay and paypal linked, which does seem then that you could pay orders from the one ebay account with more than one paypal account. Thank you, again, for responding, Lain! Trying to get this all figured out for the best way to set up.

I have. So far no issue.

Hmm, that's interesting, davper! Can I ask how long you've been doing this with one ebay account and two paypals? So, you can use one paypal account, with your ebay account up to the $5000 limit and when it's at limit, you can just switch to pay with the other paypal account? With the one promo email? And the limit is only because of the paypal account, the $5000 limit isn't linked to the ebay account? That's interesting for sure!

Ebay Acct #1 no longer has old bank acct attached. Ebay #2 & #3 has newly verified separate bank accts.

Thank you, jaccceee!

Last edited:

Ok, I wondered because I tried to buy the best buy gift cards with my credit card and it only allowed me to buy one. So, it probably had nothing to do with the $500 limit but maybe just a limit on how many cards were available.

So I know some of you keep money in target gift cards. What kind of promos does target do that makes you want to save gift cards for target instead of just having them in ebay to be ready for a ebucks promo?

I know I posted a couple days about about top cash back. Well they don't credit the gift card portion with hangers. the hangers do count but no gift card credit should have gone through ebates.

So I know some of you keep money in target gift cards. What kind of promos does target do that makes you want to save gift cards for target instead of just having them in ebay to be ready for a ebucks promo?
The last Targetdotcom gift card sale,that I remember, was around Christmas.
Target gift cards purchased on Ebay take a week to arrive. Ebay e-gift cards purchased at Target take about 4-8 hours to arrive and be available for use. I can also buy groceries w/ Target gcs when my supply get too high. I'd rather have more Target gcs than Ebay gcs.

So, I'm always on the look out for a new Target shopping portal. I signed up w/ Simplybestcoupons so I could get 35% back on ecigs. Worked well,posted super quick.
Today I decide to check to see about their Target cashback. It says 4.5% back on clothes 0% on gift cards but that doesn't deter me. Someone got to be the guinea pig. So I buy socks and gift cards, hoping to get $25. Nope. 28 cents back. Well, you win some you lose some.

So, I'm always on the look out for a new Target shopping portal. I signed up w/ Simplybestcoupons so I could get 35% back on ecigs. Worked well,posted super quick.
Today I decide to check to see about their Target cashback. It says 4.5% back on clothes 0% on gift cards but that doesn't deter me. Someone got to be the guinea pig. So I buy socks and gift cards, hoping to get $25. Nope. 28 cents back. Well, you win some you lose some.

I appreciate your sacrifice :)

I recall that back in early December, Target had a $5 off Disney gift cards in store promo, which worked out to quite a deal (20% off) if you could find $25 Disney gift cards in stock, and also worked on higher denominations (but resulting in a lower % off). I think prior to that, around November, there was a 5% off eBay gift cards sale that would've been in addition to the Red Card 5% off.

Target starts their weekly sales on Sunday, so if you're holding on to Target gift cards you could wait until then to see if there are any good sales before converting them to eBay. Of course, you'll then be hoping eBay runs a Bucks promo and Gift Card Mall delivers your gift cards before the next Target sale. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems to me that eBay Bucks promos mostly happen on Tuesday-Wednesday, the last one ran Wednesday-Friday, but never on the weekends. In any event, I notice eBay has Bucks specials a lot more frequently than Target has sales on eBay or Disney gift cards.

Last edited:
thanks everyone. Think I'll just convert my cards back to ebay when they arrive and hope that I get a 5x promo:-). One day I'll have enough in gift cards like some of you to keep money in both. :D

Some people, myself included, don't want to be "stuck" with all eBay GCs if for some reason you were no longer able to buy GCs with GCs on eBay.

Some people, myself included, don't want to be "stuck" with all eBay GCs if for some reason you were no longer able to buy GCs with GCs on eBay.
I agree with this. I just did my first full churn last month. I got $450 with my account and $450 with my DH. I converted $450 back to eBay and am keeping the other $450 in target for now. If things go smoothly I may use both but I too don't want to be stuck with too much in EBay if something changes. With target I know I shop there and would spend the gift cards anyways even if I couldn't get Disney cards with them - which of course is my ultimate goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter