Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
GCM sent my two orders out 4 days apart. -_- thats what i get for being indecisive and adding a second card after i purchased the first one.
Now i know better

For anyone who would like a follow up to my Target saga....

I faxed in the information requested last week (DL, SS Card and Utility Bill) to have my REDCard Re-instated. Long story short, they finally received my info after faxing multiple times and as of today, my account is fixed!!

Now to tread lightly and go slowly.

So, if Target starts cancelling your orders and asks for info to be faxed, go ahead and do it. Looks like they will review in certain situations.

Susan

3x ebay bucks offer is out! It's going to take all that's in me to not buy but I have no immediate need to churn and I know I should wait for 4-5x to maximize my 5000 limit.

This is the second eBay Bucks promotion in a row that neither my wife nor I got an email about. Until last week's deal, I got emails about all the promos. I did find this offer on the eBay homepage and activated it there. Still on the fence about whether to jump in on it. I just received our Target gift cards from the $95 sale on Monday, and expecting more from last week's 4x offer to come in today. But I'm really pushing my limit and 3x Bucks aren't as attractive as when I first started out.

This is the second eBay Bucks promotion in a row that neither my wife nor I got an email about. Until last week's deal, I got emails about all the promos. I did find this offer on the eBay homepage and activated it there. Still on the fence about whether to jump in on it. I just received our Target gift cards from the $95 sale on Monday, and expecting more from last week's 4x offer to come in today. But I'm really pushing my limit and 3x Bucks aren't as attractive as when I first started out.

I haven't received emails either. I've made it a habit to check here in the mornings & check ebay, otherwise I'd probably have no clue!

Mine from Thursday seems to have posted (but not Friday's yet). It is about 1.3% instead of the promised 2.5%! So far not impressed with TCB.
same here..... what a miserable return..... not bothering with them again

Does anyone have a link to the terms explaining the total on the limit of eBay/Paypal gift cards that can be used in a time period per account? Thanks!

I apologize if this has already been covered, but I searched and didn't see anything, and just CAN'T read all 562 pages of the thread! :) Has anyone purchased Walmart vouchers from Raise.com to use in store at Sam's club in an attempt to purchase Disney gift cards? The terms and conditions are "fuzzy" in regard to this on the Sam's club site. Thanks to anyone with first hand knowledge on this.

Last edited:
I'm really surprised there is another ebucks deal again already. My gift cards are still in transit from the 4x deal so I think I'll miss out but since it is only 3x I won't sweat it.
I also noticed this deal last 3 days where I thought they were always 2 days. Maybe my gift cards will arrive in time to temp me.

For anyone who would like a follow up to my Target saga....

I faxed in the information requested last week (DL, SS Card and Utility Bill) to have my REDCard Re-instated. Long story short, they finally received my info after faxing multiple times and as of today, my account is fixed!!

Now to tread lightly and go slowly.

So, if Target starts cancelling your orders and asks for info to be faxed, go ahead and do it. Looks like they will review in certain situations.

Susan

I spoke too soon.

I placed an order for (1) $100 eBay GC. It was immediately cancelled. I called and they told me everything is fine, but it may take 48 hours for my card to be working again. I don't know if I'm getting the run around or if I'll ever get another order to go through! I'll keep you all posted. I'm not giving up yet!!

I'm really surprised there is another ebucks deal again already. My gift cards are still in transit from the 4x deal so I think I'll miss out but since it is only 3x I won't sweat it.
I also noticed this deal last 3 days where I thought they were always 2 days. Maybe my gift cards will arrive in time to temp me.

I ordered mine the first day of the 4x deal and they arrived yesterday! :)

Why don't I get these emails??? I can't figure it out. Any ideas?

Why don't I get these emails??? I can't figure it out. Any ideas?

I don't get the emails either. I have to log into my eBay to see if I get the offer after reading about it here. I've checked my settings & its marked to email me about promos. Go figure!

I finally got the promo on an account I can use with a working paypal that isn't maxed out but since it is only the 3x and they are sold out of $150's, I think I will pass. I really regretted jumping on the 3x offers when I first began churning b/c you just blow through that 5k limit much faster than you ever think you will. I've missed out on the 4x and 5x because of that early jumping on 3x. So, I will exercise all the restraint I have and wait patiently for something better!

Has anyone purchased ebay giftcards online from Bestbuy? Ebay has if you buy $100 bestbuy egiftcard you get a $10 Ebay card. (or $150 get $15)

Has anyone purchased ebay giftcards online from Bestbuy? Ebay has if you buy $100 bestbuy egiftcard you get a $10 Ebay card. (or $150 get $15)

Saw that and came to see if anyone knows if you can buy a GC with a GC at BB?

ETA: On slickdeals forum they are saying ymmv for in-store, but at least one person has reported ordering ebay GCs online and paying with the GC code, so maybe. They are also saying 5x limit on each card (5x$100 & 5x$150). I'm holding out to see if I get the ebucks offer.

Last edited:
I finally got the promo on an account I can use with a working paypal that isn't maxed out but since it is only the 3x and they are sold out of $150's, I think I will pass. I really regretted jumping on the 3x offers when I first began churning b/c you just blow through that 5k limit much faster than you ever think you will. I've missed out on the 4x and 5x because of that early jumping on 3x. So, I will exercise all the restraint I have and wait patiently for something better!

It looks like they restocked $150 gc. Of course I already ordered the $100's.

For those of you with topcashback issues, I submitted a claim yesterday. Today, the amount reflected in my account increased to 2.1% cash back (current offering). I'm not sure if this would have happened without my claim or not, so check your accounts. I did reply back stating that the offer at the time of my purchase was 2.5% (not the current 2.1%). We'll see what happens, but at least 2.1% is much better than what was showing before.

So I finally got the email about two hours after I posted this. I used to get the emails before the offer went active.

I got the 3x bucks offer but won't be able to purchase TRGT gcs until tomorrow or later on today because my husbands Paypal acct was linked to my ebay acct. i switched to my newly bank verified acct but Paypal can't overide even though I told her the address number of where I lived with ex in 1989. I had this happen before. Last week,in my rush to purchase, I tried all sorts of ways to get Ebay purchase to work and temporarily broke Ebay and Paypal. I actaully got a warning for buying the $100 Target gcs for $95 on 3 different accounts. You can have 3 accounts but can't use all 3 to buy limited purchase discount gcs. Not sure if I used only 2 (different name, same address) accounts if I would still get warning.

If anyone who has opened a new Ebay acct but hasn't added bank acct because they think they only have 1. Ask yourself, are you sure? I added an old saving/checking acct. maybe you have 1 from childhood. Remember the booklets?!

Same. My wife recently signed up for a new eBay and PayPal account, so that opens up our limit somewhat, but we're also working with higher amounts per churn so it chews up the limit faster and reduces the number of cycles we have in the 180-day period. I hate passing up free money, but I'm going to try and keep to 4x and 5x offers for now. With the frequency of eBay Bucks offers this past month, I'm also a bit leary of jumping on a 3x promo only to have my funds tied up in transit if eBay runs a 4x or 5x promo the following week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter