Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I guess the mobile app was updated recently and it no longer combines gift cards - just shows you your gift cards and bar codes and lets you add gift cards. However, if you go to your phone's Internet browser and go to target (which takes you to target mobile site) and then click on the top left button that's 3 little lines and click on my mobile gift cards - this will take you to the screen we all were use to seeing in the app. Then you can log-in with your mobile number and pin and add / combine gift cards.

I think others have mentioned this but maybe it wasn't clear since we all just use to go through the app, so I'm hoping this helps people with combining.

I tried this too. And on multiple devices. I never created a log-in with a mobile number and pin, and it will not let me now. Says they are phasing that out due to security reasons. So, it makes me log in with my regular Target.com log in and I do not get an option to combine. I don't know if the others who are having the same problem as me are b/c they never created mobile phone log ins or if they have a different problem. But pretty sure that is why I cannot combine online.

I recently got a Wells Fargo credit card the has 5% cash back on Gas, Grocery, and Drug Store purchases. On the online rewards mall for Wells Fargo, CVS has a coupon that is 1 time use (new coupon each month so far) that you can activate. You can get a bonus 5% off up to $20. I thought I would try getting a Visa gift card since they do not have Target cards at my local stores. I bought a $400 card that cost me 404.95. I received the 5% cash back and the bonus 5% cash back saving me just over $40 on the card. I then bought Target gift cards from Target. I didn't think Raise, etc would take the visa gift cards or I would have tried there. I then bought the Disney gift cards from Target. I didn't have time to do the Ebay/Target thing since my trip is in 2 weeks. Just a thought if anyone has that card and are in the into period that offers 5% on Drug stores.

I recently got a Wells Fargo credit card the has 5% cash back on Gas, Grocery, and Drug Store purchases. On the online rewards mall for Wells Fargo, CVS has a coupon that is 1 time use (new coupon each month so far) that you can activate. You can get a bonus 5% off up to $20. I thought I would try getting a Visa gift card since they do not have Target cards at my local stores. I bought a $400 card that cost me 404.95. I received the 5% cash back and the bonus 5% cash back saving me just over $40 on the card. I then bought Target gift cards from Target. I didn't think Raise, etc would take the visa gift cards or I would have tried there. I then bought the Disney gift cards from Target. I didn't have time to do the Ebay/Target thing since my trip is in 2 weeks. Just a thought if anyone has that card and are in the into period that offers 5% on Drug stores.
Ugh. My six months ended Friday:( but thanks for making me aware of the coupons.

Check your emails, folks. eBay has another eBay Bucks promotion: 2x Bucks on any item; 3x Bucks on items $50+; 4x Bucks on items $100+. Runs 11/11 8 AM - 11/12 11:59 PM Pacific Time.

Unfortunately, it looks like Gift Card Mall is still out of stock on $50 and $100 Target cards.

I went ahead and cycled my Target gift cards I'm holding into ebay gift cards. I'm not sure if I'll be able to take advantage of the bonus bucks or not. If GCM doesn't get Target back in stock, you'll only get 2x back on the 25.00 which doesn't really even cover the extra shipping. Keeping my fingers crossed they get them back in stock!

I went ahead and cycled my Target gift cards I'm holding into ebay gift cards. I'm not sure if I'll be able to take advantage of the bonus bucks or not. If GCM doesn't get Target back in stock, you'll only get 2x back on the 25.00 which doesn't really even cover the extra shipping. Keeping my fingers crossed they get them back in stock!

as long as you have a total $100 purchase you still get the 4x amount

as long as you have a total $100 purchase you still get the 4x amount

Very Good! Now I just have to decide if the it's worth the 23.78 in shipping to get 44.00 in ebay bucks. If I didn't have to worry about the 5,000 max per 6 months for ebay gift cards things would be a lot easier! Decisions, decisions...

Does anyone know if there will be a limit on the number of Target card we can purchase?

I don't think there is a limit to the number that can be purchased. I just purchased 22 and noticed another order for 34. There is a limit on how many ebay gift cards you can use. I believe it is 8 in one order and $5,000 in a 6 month rolling period for verified paypal users.

Edit to add - I misread the poster's question. There will definitely be some type of limit, but we won't know until the sale. I'm sorry - I was referring to the current promotion with ebay bucks.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if there will be a limit on the number of Target card we can purchase?

That information probably won't be known until the sale is live. Most eBay Black Friday deals are 3rd party sold through eBay so it's up to them (for instance, I bought a PS4 last year from Newegg through eBay as part of ebay's Black Friday deal and that was limited to 1 per person).

I don't think there is a limit to the number that can be purchased. I just purchased 22 and noticed another order for 34. There is a limit on how many ebay gift cards you can use. I believe it is 8 in one order and $5,000 in a 6 month rolling period for verified paypal users.
Well when gift card mall runs specials there has been a limit. I can't imagine there won't be one on this deal but who knows.

Well when gift card mall runs specials there has been a limit. I can't imagine there won't be one on this deal but who knows.

Delete - I'm struggling today with my posting :)

Check your emails, folks. eBay has another eBay Bucks promotion: 2x Bucks on any item; 3x Bucks on items $50+; 4x Bucks on items $100+. Runs 11/11 8 AM - 11/12 11:59 PM Pacific Time.

Unfortunately, it looks like Gift Card Mall is still out of stock on $50 and $100 Target cards.

Any idea when GCM gets their $50/$100 in? Monthly, or likely out until 2016?

Today I had my first problem with receiving a Disney gift card from Target. I had a $100 gift card shipped with signature required. I ended needing to run out today so I did the electronic signature on UPS and told them to leave it in my front door. I came home to find an empty envelope that was half slit open. After 30 minutes on the phone with Target, I finally got them to at least issue a refund. I will never make that mistake again. I will always make sure to physically sign and check the package. Target said that since I signed it confirms that I received it so originally they weren't going to do anything to fix this. Definitely no more electronic signatures for me.

Today I had my first problem with receiving a Disney gift card from Target. I had a $100 gift card shipped with signature required. I ended needing to run out today so I did the electronic signature on UPS and told them to leave it in my front door. I came home to find an empty envelope that was half slit open. After 30 minutes on the phone with Target, I finally got them to at least issue a refund. I will never make that mistake again. I will always make sure to physically sign and check the package. Target said that since I signed it confirms that I received it so originally they weren't going to do anything to fix this. Definitely no more electronic signatures for me.

Sorry about that. Did Target cancel the Gift Card number so the thief couldn't use it? Had it already been used?

We had our car broken into once and a $25 Starbucks Gift card stolen. We called and cancelled it 2 hours later, but the thief had already been to Starbucks and used $6 of it. That's all he got out of it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter