Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, funny DP....On 2/23 I purchased a $50 DGC at Target . com, via RMN when they had $2 CB when u spend $30+. Never heard anything from RMN, but got a notification today that my CB is pending until 5/22. We shall see!
I just went back and checked and my $2 is pending now too. My purchase was 2/22 but my approval date is 4/9.

Bought a Happy Guy at Office Depot for $90 (they had no Guy cards out, when I asked when they would be in stock the person opened the display and pulled out 1 card for me). Went to HD and bought 2 $50 Disney cards in one transaction at self-checkout, no issues. Super fast actually, love their self check-out. (I have the newer system, everything scanned with a gun and massive touch screen displays.)

Bought a Happy Guy at Office Depot for $90 (they had no Guy cards out, when I asked when they would be in stock the person opened the display and pulled out 1 card for me). Went to HD and bought 2 $50 Disney cards in one transaction at self-checkout, no issues. Super fast actually, love their self check-out. (I have the newer system, everything scanned with a gun and massive touch screen displays.)

Did you register your HG card with RMN first? I think there's still $2 back on $100 purchase in-store.

I received a letter from target today letting me know that they noticed that I haven't used my red card recently and they would be more than happy to replace it for me if I lost it.
I wonder if they have seen a big decline in red card usage since they closed gift card churning. I haven't used mine once since it happened.

Hello! I am sorry to ask this question again! I was trying to find the answer somewhere. If I cash in my SBs for a Best Buy card, can I use it to buy a Disney card? Or do I need to do the Virtual Visa? Sorry and Thanks!

Hello! I am sorry to ask this question again! I was trying to find the answer somewhere. If I cash in my SBs for a Best Buy card, can I use it to buy a Disney card? Or do I need to do the Virtual Visa? Sorry and Thanks!
Get the virtual Visa. I just cashed in 9800 SW for a $100 VV. I know I could get a better % off by getting the $25 VV but our trip is 40 days away and I need to get as much as I can between now and then!

You can no longer buy a DGC with a BB gc

I received a letter from target today letting me know that they noticed that I haven't used my red card recently and they would be more than happy to replace it for me if I lost it.
I wonder if they have seen a big decline in red card usage since they closed gift card churning. I haven't used mine once since it happened.
I thought you could still use your red card for 5% off. Was there a policy change?

I hardly ever use mine, but have not gotten any emails. Weird that they would put in an assumption that it's lost, instead of saying how much they miss you, lol! Coooome baaaaack, we looooove you.....

I thought you could still use your red card for 5% off. Was there a policy change?
Currently your Red card only gives you 5% off of whatever is purchased directly with it.

"Back in the day", there was a loophole in the Target website that allowed you to get 5% off your entire purchase, even when using gift cards to pay, as long as you had the Target Red card.

I'm sorry, I should have been more clear. Yes. as far as I know You can still save 5% when you purchase a gift card with your red card. We use to be able to order gift cards or merchandise through the target website paying with a target gift card but still receiving our 5% off for having the red card.
At the time, I placed a few orders a week at target for gift cards along with all of my everyday items we needed. Since the shutdown, I no longer buy my gift cards or household items there. Hope that makes sense.

I'm sorry, I should have been more clear. Yes. as far as I know You can still save 5% when you purchase a gift card with your red card. We use to be able to order gift cards or merchandise through the target website paying with a target gift card but still receiving our 5% off for having the red card.
At the time, I placed a few orders a week at target for gift cards along with all of my everyday items we needed. Since the shutdown, I no longer buy my gift cards or household items there. Hope that makes sense.
Same here. I have absolutely no use for Target anymore.

I received the same letter last year. Since I can manage to find discounted Taget GCs for better than 5% there hasn't been much incentive to use it. And I'm definitely shopping there less often. I suspect there's a decent amount of us out there and it's a small but noticable decline in revenue at some stores/regions.
I used it the other week for something online to get the free shipping. I tried using a gift card but it covered the full amount so it tried to charge me shipping :( Since I needed it sooner I threw it on the card. Wish they'd let you pick the amount to charge to the GC like Walmart/Sam's does.

I hardly ever use mine, but have not gotten any emails. Weird that they would put in an assumption that it's lost, instead of saying how much they miss you, lol! Coooome baaaaack, we looooove you.....
Haha. Right. I think I may have gotten a letter last year too but I don’t remember exactly if it said the same thing or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter