Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't kick yourself over it, but they do have a stand. It's up front on the opposite side of the registers, a little ways down. It's in between the seasonal display and the towels. It's not very big at all and the first time I went to pick some up I almost missed it. They used to have a much larger one down by the bath section, but I have a feeling people didn't go there for gift cards so they decided to condense it.

Rats! Oh well, nothing I can do now. It would be a 3 hour drive to go back. But I hope you get the cards you want!

I hope so too. The offer was only on DH's card and not mine, but we both had the offer for Buy Buy Baby. So if anything it shouldn't be a wasted trip since they're so close.

This is a little OT, but now that the Plenti program has been disbanded, I am using the Exxon/Mobil rewards and all of my Plenti points transferred over. When I "opened" the account (on July 17), which is when the changeover occurred, I was given a 30-day promotion of 15 points per gallon purchased. That's awesome because we use the Mobil station to fuel our ambulance! I am now making about 210-250 points every day that I work (3-4 days a week) for the next 30 days:cool1:. That translates into almost $10 a week! After the promo period, it's only 3 points/gal, but still...it's not my money and our ambulance uses about 15-17 gallons of fuel every shift.

Anyways...I was planning to accumulate the points to pay for our gas when we drive to HHI, but our next trip isn't until 2020. Even after the promo period ends, I will still be able to earn about $100 in rewards before we leave. Unfortunately, I see on the T&C of the program that the points expire on December 31 each year. Well that's a bummer...So I'm wondering...since I can redeem them on purchases inside the stores, do you think I can use them towards a gift card?? I don't necessarily need a fuel gift card since we will need food on the road. Any fast food gift card will help out too. I can't find anything that says what you can use the points towards. I guess I will have to try it out for myself once I hit $25 (I'm assuming that is the smallest denominations they sell) but I was just wondering if anyone here might have knowledge of this program.

I hope so too. The offer was only on DH's card and not mine, but we both had the offer for Buy Buy Baby. So if anything it shouldn't be a wasted trip since they're so close.

I have the BBBaby offer do they sell other gift cards? I've never step foot in there before. Thanks so much!

I am the very happy owner of a Disney Disneyland dress today due to some awesome gift card deals (and the 20% off everything sale). If I hadn’t acquired the gift cards at a discount with all our tips and tricks here though I would not have bought myself the dress, you guys rock!!

Does it fit they way you want? Would love to see a photo even if you PM'd me hint hint!

Has anyone ever used a AmEx gift card to buy a variable load Disney card? At what stores were you successful?

Has anyone ever used a AmEx gift card to buy a variable load Disney card? At what stores were you successful?

I've used them before but can't recall if the GC was variable load or not. But I'm not sure why that would make a difference?
The only thing that I found you have to remember with Amex is you have to know the balance of the card and ask for that amount to be charged to it if it's less than the purchase price. With the visa and MC I've used, they automatically give the balance of the card and then I just use another form of payment. With the Amex I would get declined if the charge was, say, $20 bucks but I only had $15 on the card. (then I'd remember and tell the cashier to only charge x amount for that one) Otherwise it's been treated just like a CC, so as long as the store accepts AmEx and allows a CC for a gift card purchase there shouldn't be a problem.

For any Meijers MPerks members the $5.00 reward for every $50.00 in gift card purchases is back until 8/18/18.
I've shaved $100.00 off my WDW trip so far with more to come.:-)

For any Meijers MPerks members the $5.00 reward for every $50.00 in gift card purchases is back until 8/18/18.
I've shaved $100.00 off my WDW trip so far with more to come.:-)
Can the $5 reward be used toward another gift card? Can they be combined to buy 1 gift card? How do you get more then 10-$5 reward? Cause in the print it says 10 per member.
I am a MPerks member but have not shopped there much.
Thk you

Can the $5 reward be used toward another gift card? Can they be combined to buy 1 gift card? How do you get more then 10-$5 reward? Cause in the print it says 10 per member.
I am a MPerks member but have not shopped there much.
Thk you
I believe the $5.00 reward can be taken on any Meijer purchase but I'm not sure they can be combined for the exclusive purchase of another gift card.
When I buy a $500.00 Disney card I'm given ten $5.00 rewards which I apply to any purchase made within a month of accruing the rewards.
It's kind of a PITA to stand at the checkout and approve each $5.00 reward but to get $50.00 in merchandise that we would have bought anyway it's worth it.

I believe the $5.00 reward can be taken on any Meijer purchase but I'm not sure they can be combined for the exclusive purchase of another gift card.
When I buy a $500.00 Disney card I'm given ten $5.00 rewards which I apply to any purchase made within a month of accruing the rewards.
It's kind of a PITA to stand at the checkout and approve each $5.00 reward but to get $50.00 in merchandise that we would have bought anyway it's worth it.
$50 rewards per MPerks account, I received $50 and my husband received $50 in rewards. I didn’t think about possibly buying more gift cards with the rewards...too good to be true?o_O

$50 rewards per MPerks account, I received $50 and my husband received $50 in rewards. I didn’t think about possibly buying more gift cards with the rewards...too good to be true?o_O
Looks like they say no.............
From Meijers MPerks FAQ's
What can I redeem my rewards for?

Rewards can be redeemed in any Meijer store on all purchases except Alcohol, Tobacco, Prepaid Debit Cards & Reload Packs, Taxes, SIMPLR (TM) Protection Plans, Prescriptions, Prepaid Phone, Gift and Entertainment Cards, Lottery, Postage, Bottle Deposits, Park and Entertainment Tickets, In-Store Businesses, Licenses, Meijer Gas Stations and C-Stops or Previous Purchases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter