Disney Faces Designs

Hi, I love your Zurg disigns!! Can you make one with only Zurg, and it be his name, ZURG, and below it: BEST Disney Villain!
I have a Zurg fan who is upset that Zurg doesn't show up in any of the Villain stuff. It will go on a black t-shirt. And, I need it by Oct. 25 if possible. THANKS!!

Hi, I love your Zurg disigns!! Can you make one with only Zurg, and it be his name, ZURG, and below it: BEST Disney Villain!
I have a Zurg fan who is upset that Zurg doesn't show up in any of the Villain stuff. It will go on a black t-shirt. And, I need it by Oct. 25 if possible. THANKS!!

Maria (Cruiser1969) has not been designing for quite some time. She was quite a talented designer and she is greatly missed.

You could try posting this in a new thread and maybe another designer could work on something for you.

I was wondering if someone could make me a disney face design with my name (Meredith) and all the disney character faces in it on a black background with pink outline, my friend Elle on a black background with pink outline but with a Tinkerbelle fill, my DBF one with the donald duck fill, and maybe one with a Polynesian Resort/Lilo and Stitch fill that says "21st Luau". Its for my 21st bday in Disney. Thank you so much in advance!!!

I was wondering if someone could make me a disney face design with my name (Meredith) and all the disney character faces in it on a black background with pink outline, my friend Elle on a black background with pink outline but with a Tinkerbelle fill, my DBF one with the donald duck fill, and maybe one with a Polynesian Resort/Lilo and Stitch fill that says "21st Luau". Its for my 21st bday in Disney. Thank you so much in advance!!!

Please see post #1002. You would be better off putting this on the main board since other designers will probably not see this request.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter