Disney Faces Designs

Just found this board and I am so inspired by your designs Maria!! WoW They are fantastic. Which font did you use for The Kendle family vacation design..the one with a star like shape for the dot on the letter i . I think I saw this font on other designs of yours but I can't find them now. I am going to attempt to make shirts for my families upcoming vacation.Thanks for sharing your talented ideas.:)

I absolutely love your designs. Is it possible for you to do a couple for me? Can you do Janet in Tink as well as Janet in all? I believe on your photobucket it is called name all. Also could you do a Tigger one with the name Kristen?

If you can't I do understand.

I have one other question... you said that you learned this from a tutorial, I saw the link but there are so many to chose from can you tell me which one you used?

Thanks,
Janet

Maria,

All your designs are wonderful! You are very talented! THanks for putting all this hard work into this board! I might just have to PM you here.

Lee :cutie:

Maria-A great big thank you!!!! I am so sorry it has taken me so long to post photos of the pillow case I made using your character name designs. I had some issues with the transfers and don't know if I just got a bad batch or if the iron was cooling off as I was trying to do so many or most likely it was because I had started this project around midnight-never a good idea.

I took my DS (Joe) on a short 3 night trip so I stuck the characters I knew we would see at the Crystal Palace and Character Connection at Epcot and Joe insisted on Baloo-his favorite. I was thrilled that we did see all the characters and the characters really LOVED it too!

Thanks again so much for all your great talents!!!!

DSC00868.jpg

DSC00869.jpg

DSC00870.jpg

DSC00871.jpg

DSC00872-1.jpg

lovesdumbo, the pillow case looks great. Would you mind if I steal that idea next time? What type of markers did you use, and have you washed it yet? Can I also ask you where you got the cars sheets? My boys would love those sheets. Thanks.

lovesdumbo, the pillow case looks great. Would you mind if I steal that idea next time? What type of markers did you use, and have you washed it yet? Can I also ask you where you got the cars sheets? My boys would love those sheets. Thanks.

Please do give it a try. I used a sharpie marker and a small clipboard inside the pillowcase so it wouldn't bleed through to the other side. I was going to use binder clips to keep the pillowcase in place on the clipboard but that didn't work when we saw more than 1 character at a time. I ended up just holding it in place as the character signed and that was much easier.

I had a relatively difficult time finding a plain white pillowcase that didn't have some sort of lace on it. I didn't want to pay too much for it so I was sticking to discount stores and I did eventually find it.

I haven't washed it yet as I did have some difficulty with the transfers. I have done other transfers without problems and have washed them with out problems. I don't think the sharpie would wash out as I've never had any luck removing it when I want to. I would suggest that you not try to do all the transfers at one time-or make sure you let the iron get back up to the hottest temp between transfers as I think that must have been my biggest problem.

I bought the cars sheets from Disneyshopping.com for under $15 with a code and they are nice 100% cotton flannel but the outlet says they are not available. :sad1: They do have 2 different cute Mickey sets-one "vintage" and one comic strip version. They are both $16.99 for a twin set and there is a code for 10% off. :thumbsup2

Just found this board and I am so inspired by your designs Maria!! WoW They are fantastic. Which font did you use for The Kendle family vacation design..the one with a star like shape for the dot on the letter i . I think I saw this font on other designs of yours but I can't find them now. I am going to attempt to make shirts for my families upcoming vacation.Thanks for sharing your talented ideas.:)

Thank you:) . . . the font is called Bloxxx (isn't it neat?) I found on the dafont website.

Sorry to be a pain . . . just to keep my sanity . . . please remember to PM any requests. :goodvibes I want to avoid having the feeling that I need to check several threads every day for requests. If I can receive them all in one place, it makes it a lot easier overall! Thanks!

Maria-A great big thank you!!!! I am so sorry it has taken me so long to post photos of the pillow case I made using your character name designs. I had some issues with the transfers and don't know if I just got a bad batch or if the iron was cooling off as I was trying to do so many or most likely it was because I had started this project around midnight-never a good idea.

I took my DS (Joe) on a short 3 night trip so I stuck the characters I knew we would see at the Crystal Palace and Character Connection at Epcot and Joe insisted on Baloo-his favorite. I was thrilled that we did see all the characters and the characters really LOVED it too!

Thanks again so much for all your great talents!!!!

WOW!! That looks fantastic! Thanks for posting the pics. I just love seeing my designs "come to life." You did a fantastic job!!:thumbsup2

I wanted to post this since using the tutorial website that Maria posted I learned this fun trick. I am going to be using this to make a sweatshirt for DD. Nowhere near doen yet, but wanted to share.

Disneymagicwithmagiccopy.jpg

I wanted to post this since using the tutorial website that Maria posted I learned this fun trick. I am going to be using this to make a sweatshirt for DD. Nowhere near doen yet, but wanted to share.

Disneymagicwithmagiccopy.jpg

Hi...is the tutorial website still available? I would love to see how to do this!Thanks!:love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter