Disney Faces Designs

I love your designs. I thought I would try to make Tshirts up before we leave for our Disney Wedding. Another project and I thought I was done!
If you have time can you make the following:

Natlie (princesses)
Devon (Tinkerbell)
Ryan (cars)
Bryce (Cars)
Daniella (Jack Sparrow/Pirates)
Phil (Pirates or cars or jungle book)

Thanks!

These shirts look great. I have my new name/face designs but I am having trouble with the transferring. I did the mirror image and that is fine. My problem is that when I print on the transfer paper the image is blurry. My print settings does not have an iron on transfer option. Any suggestions? Thanks bunches.

If it wouldn't be too much trouble would you be able to make this design with Lewis on it? Please? You do wonderful work!

CarsMcQueenname3Jake.jpg
[/QUOTE]

These shirts look great. I have my new name/face designs but I am having trouble with the transferring. I did the mirror image and that is fine. My problem is that when I print on the transfer paper the image is blurry. My print settings does not have an iron on transfer option. Any suggestions? Thanks bunches.

it will depend on your printer and print preferences, but i have the choice between "quick" "normal" "better" and "best" and i believe i use "better" when i print and have always had nice crisp designs... i once read something about not using "best" because it gets too hot inside the printer for too long... try normal and better (or whatever your mid-level settings are) and see if it comes out less blurry... good luck!

Maria-A great big thank you!!!! I am so sorry it has taken me so long to post photos of the pillow case I made using your character name designs. I had some issues with the transfers and don't know if I just got a bad batch or if the iron was cooling off as I was trying to do so many or most likely it was because I had started this project around midnight-never a good idea.

I took my DS (Joe) on a short 3 night trip so I stuck the characters I knew we would see at the Crystal Palace and Character Connection at Epcot and Joe insisted on Baloo-his favorite. I was thrilled that we did see all the characters and the characters really LOVED it too!

Thanks again so much for all your great talents!!!!

DSC00868.jpg

DSC00869.jpg

DSC00870.jpg

DSC00871.jpg

DSC00872-1.jpg

Love these may have to steal!!

I would like to give this a try but where do you get all your wonderful pictures you use as background?

I just found this thread, and these designs are wonderful. I would love to try this as well for our upcoming cruise. I am wondering as well, where do you find the wonderful pictures you use for the background?

absolutely love your Name designs. Would it be possible to design the following

Rachel Minnie mouse
Cole Goofy
William spider man or pirates of carib
Jimmy spider man or pirates of carib

I would so appreciate. I am taking niece and nephews to disney in a couple of weeks and they would love these.

thanks so much,

Kelly

Hi everyone, anyone done ANY of these in the names Linda, Shay, Diamin or Keyvis. Thanks for anyone who has or does.:goodvibes :flower3: :yay: :hug:
I wanted to give you some ideas with ages.
Linda (adult) villians and disney dollars (or anything, I am an everyone favorite. I like all characters)

Diamin Girl 4 (princesses, little einsteins, jo jo circus, etc)

Shay Girl 13 (mickey and friends)

Keyvis boy 11 (cars, stitch, incredibles, kusko (emperiors new school)

Jamesha Girl 5 (or just Mesha) (marie)

Do you do others besides disney? My nephew is into diego and the backyardigans (the little girls are into Dora too). If so...

Mekhi Boy 2 (nemo, stitch, if not)

Thanks so much. I am in no rush so do everyones ahead of mines if they are needed quickly. I am probably going to use them for my picture album but with your talent I never know I may design something:goodvibes :love1:

:wave2: Maria!

I am back on the boards!:yay:

You did designs for our recent trip in December & wanted to share! We had so many compliments! It was such a great idea to make the tees! Now we on the countdown on going again in December!

Disney2006903.jpg

Disney2006907.jpg

Disney2006916.jpg

MVMCP 12-05-06
Disney2006596_edited-1.jpg

Disney2006825.jpg

Thanks soo much for the WONDERFUL job!!!!!! :wizard:

For those of you that have been posting requests on here, Maria requested that you send a private message (pm) to her. That way she will see them when she is on. She can let you know if she has the time to do them as well. She had said she was only doing them on week-ends. That is the best way to get the requests in order as well because she has designs in many places on here.

Yes, I did it on Elements. I followed a tutorial I found online.

Photoshop Tutorial

It's really not that hard! Have fun!!

I just found this thread (I am pathetic, I haven't ever ventured away from the cruise thread!) and am already on it every single day to see the new designs. I was recommended to get the Photoshop Elements 5.0 and did. On these tutorials could you tell me which one it is that explains how to do this? TIA!:cool1:

I know that the recent post said to PM Cruiser but I have tried to do that several times and continue to get an error message.

Let me start by saying that you are awesome and generous to do such great things for total strangers. I have been looking at your work for two days now and have been telling everyone I know about it. Can you please send me designs with Mickey and friends on a black background that have these names:

Daddy
Mommy
Lindsey
Allen ( he's 15 but we are still making him wear one on Lindsey's birthday)
Ashley

Your work is really amazing. Would you make the princesses name design for Terrin? Thanks a million!

Hi,

Could you be more specific about the "Higashi Ohana" design? . . . I don't think I have a map one, and I'm not sure which design you want.

I'm done the others (all on white as requested) but I don't have a Guido or Sherrif.

Name-Mickey-Harold.jpg

Name-Minnie-Ellen.jpg

Name-Thumper-Renee.jpg

DISNEYMoney-Tanner.jpg

Name-Squirt2Tiana.jpg

Name-Eeyore-Jill.jpg

Name-Tigger-Jayli.jpg

Name-Tink-Jaymi.jpg

Name-Cars-Kris.jpg

Name-Cars-Miles.jpg

Name-Cars2-Klay.jpg

Name-CarsSally-Kody.jpg

Can I have the Eeyore name With mom and Holly , The tinkerbell one with Taylor and Squirt with Taylor Thanks so much these are great

Please I would like a few of your designs they are all so amzing you have a lot of talent
Glen Allen- Crush - Stitch- Villians- Squirt

Jimmy- Peter Pan- Buzz Lightyear - Power Rangers and Chicken Little if you have one
Mom- Eeyore

Dad- Grumpy
:worship: :worship: Thank you so much I can not wait :worship: :worship:

I must first say thankyou. Everyone on this board is so great. And to share all your great things with everyone is WONDERFUL. I also have a request if possible. I am the least crafty or artistic person ever created

I am suprising my kids and my parents with a Disney cruise. We never thought we would be able to do one so I would love to make it even more special. If anyone has the time I would love the following.

THANKS IN ADVANCE>

( with the different charater I would love one with each of these names.

Marie, Kendrick, ( or Rick would work) , Max, Alex, Grace, Charles

Any chance of somepthing with the mickey Pirate look or pirates ingeneral for the same names?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter