***Disney Design Addict's Chit Chat,Designs and Pixie Dust! Everybody WELCOME!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
MidNite said:
I thought I had done it already, but now I see I hadn't!
POR.jpg

:blush:

Am I missing any others??​

How about Saratoga Springs??

Question! How many shirts does one package of powdered RIT dye do?

I plan on doing two sets of shirts: We're going to do a lime green Pop Century shirt with the POP Mickey Mouse head logo (from Midnite) on the front with our names under it in Diner font...and J and N's mom's Twister POP Mat for the back! (Thanks for that, really!!)

The next set is using Midnite's Incredibles postings (awesome by the way, thank you!!!) and J and N's mom's lime green mickey heads. The lime green mickeys say my Screenname on them and above say "Relation of a" and below "Super DISer." Tie dye will be limited to four colors...any good ideas for color?

TIA!

julia & nicks mom said:
oops - did this one before I saw the other design

godblessamerica.jpg

OK J&N's Mom - you are forcing me to add yet another request to the ones I have already submitted. Would you either email this or post to your site, without the words? :worship: :worship: :worship: pretty please?
Thanks, Penny
chaoscent@verizon.net

triplefigs said:
The space in between Ursula and Randall is for his name. You can put it in, or I will if you need me too.

Thanks for the generous offer!! But DS8 says its great just like it is! :goodvibes Now he wants to be a Hero or an Incredible with his pic or name on it! I shouldn't have let him read over my shoulder during my planning phase. :goodvibes The way I'm going he's going to have a shirt for everyday!! :cool1:

I don't recall (but after 197 pages over a week I may have missed it) but has anyone done a Blizzard Beach Design?

karebear1 said:
dis4harley- how did you get it to work for midnite's pics? I too have aol, and I still can't download anyone's here. I followed directions and now I can download clipart, which I wa sn't able to do in the past, but these designs are just not coming through.

Hi! I went to keyword browser settings, and told it to never compress files.
That is all I did. If anyone knows why I cant get j & n's mom's in jpeg Please let me know

julia & nicks mom said:

Once again I am indebted to you. I was able to save the God Bless America shirt and it worked fine. I went back to all of the others I had asked you to send me and found they also worked just fine. thanks so much for all of your help.
I tried to figure out how to do the starburst behind Mickey/Tink. I played with it for a long while and finally gave up. :badpc: :badpc:
I then went on an images search and found a background that was kind of like a star burst. I changed the color & viola, I have a background. I also did the Words in photo impact & it turned out kind of OK. I wanted to have it be a headline, but it didn't turn out that way. Every day I learn something new. I am going to have to schedule another trip to Disney to wear all of my shirts. I would post them but the dis photo site is still not working. Thanks, Penny

dis4harley said:
Hi! I went to keyword browser settings, and told it to never compress files.
That is all I did. If anyone knows why I cant get j & n's mom's in jpeg Please let me know

pm me what you want asnd i can email them to you!

I've searched for hours (unsucessfully) trying to find the designer of this shirt. I was hoping to have it personalized with my dd's name instead of the "celebrating Sept. 15-21,2005. If the designer of this shirt (or anyone else) can duplicate this for me with the name Kaitlyn on the bottom in the same font as birthday pixie, I would be forever grateful :flower:

Tink.jpg

j&n's mom, thanks so much for the designs. The are awesome. DD loved the incredibles one, that was great. Cannot thank you enough and can't wait to print these out and put them on our shirts.

:cheer2: 46 days and counting
:earsgirl: princess:

3forWDW said:
Thanks for the generous offer!! But DS8 says its great just like it is! :goodvibes Now he wants to be a Hero or an Incredible with his pic or name on it! I shouldn't have let him read over my shoulder during my planning phase. :goodvibes The way I'm going he's going to have a shirt for everyday!! :cool1:

Kate (j&n's mom) made me this one.

princesjohnsmith.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter