***Disney Design Addict's Chit Chat,Designs and Pixie Dust! Everybody WELCOME!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
chipscinderelly said:
Thanks - I have Digital Image Pro, PSP and Photoshop - I hope one of them does that.

Oh and all - just in case you need it. The triangle on the bottom left of each post with an exclamation point is what you use to report a post to the mods.
yah i know ive already used it on photo pos pro its one of the frame buttons maybe it will be the same for your programs and here is another one oh and you can use em i don't care lol
epcot2.jpg

Does anyone have any good ideas for a saying to go along with Sorcerer Mickey (in his blue hat/red robe)? I think I found clipart for it and was going to try something. Or if you feel creative, go ahead and try something.

julia & nicks mom said:
if you pull up the design and hit the print screen button - you can then paste that into paint - erase everything but your design and you got a jpeg you can add or pm me and I will send you my email address and will do it for you

You are too much! I REALLY appreciate you taking the time to help me. I did as you suggested and I'm going to try and post my "creations." Of course, then I'll need all the help I can get. :rolleyes1

Main shirt back
4parks.jpg

Main shirt front
page24Parks.jpg

Front of my hero shirt
Amandaheropg1.jpg

Back of my hero shirt
timsheropg2.jpg

Husband's Hero shirt
timheropg1.jpg

Back of husband's hero shirt.
amandaheropg2.jpg

Husband's Birthday
birthdayfront.jpg

Another shirt I just had to have
nuts.jpg

Christmas shirt
christmas.jpg

How do you get the design to print mirror image? Thanks for the help! All the designs are amazing. I'm going to be learning and hoping to post some designs soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter