***Disney Design Addict's Chit Chat,Designs and Pixie Dust! Everybody WELCOME!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baloo said:
trappednabox It's my birthday and I'll ride what I want to!

Great slogan baloo! I was thinkning of a birthday shirt for my mum and that will be a great starting point!

RJ

dumboball.jpg

testtrack.jpg

momof2OH said:
Here's the two blank ones that were requested:

f2d5d48f.jpg

f2d5d40e.jpg

Way to go Mom of 2. You really need to stop when you are ahead. :goodvibes
No I don't mean that, don't stop. However, I love the dragon one it is so wonderful. Would you mind making that one blank also?
:scratchin & if it isn't too much trouble, would you mind emailing the first two you made me (included in this post, the blank Mickey & Tink)? when I tried to bring them up to size, the writing started breaking up.
& one last thing (I promise, or at least I think i do). I want to do a figment one for me. (the others are for friends going next week). If you could just send me a blank one that the purple dragon would look good on, I will paste him in and do the writing? I know I am being a pain, but that's what happens when you worship the talent of others. :worship: :worship: :worship:
You don't need to email them to me, as they are working just fine now. I got confused who was making what. :rotfl: However, I still would like the dragon one. thanks, Penny
My email address is chaoscent@verizon.net
I thank you very much. Penny

julia & nicks mom said:

Julia & Nick's Mom - These are great. I went to your website to download the Mickey ears one and it's not there yet. :sad:
The test track one is wonderful and will be perfect for the child who is now old enough to ride (I forget who that was?) I also love the Dumbo one, He's great. Any chance you will post him without words? I want to use him, but it isn't my birthday. :idea:
& now last but not least, my September trip is a solo one. DH is staying home. I love the "time to get on the plane" one & the "watch our Disney World, Here we come" one. I was thinking I could do Figment in a rocket (I couldn't find clip art of him in a plane, but I did find one of him in a rocket & Write "Time to get on the Plane taking me to the world" or "Flying Solo to the World". :confused3 However I can't find a blank map of disney world. Can you tell me where to find just a map of the world? Any map will do? :worship: :idea: :worship: I will then make one of Figgy flying over the word with the words above?
Thanks so much, Penny

Update - I found a very cool map, now I am going to try and make the shirt, with yours as a guide. I will post if I can do it. Thanks, so much. Penny

MidNite,

I sent you a PM regarding a family shirt design request. Did you get it?
Thanks! We are really looking forward to seeing what you come up with!
You guys are the best!

MidNite said:

These are great MidNite! We just finished watching The Incredibles and I was going to post to see if anyone would be interested in tackling some Incredibles shirts! I love them. Thanks so much for sharing!

I just want to add my 2 cents worth. I love your work. You are very talented. :banana: :cheer2: :banana:
Penny aka Chaos Cent

I thought someone was looking for a Patriotic tshirt with mickey. I did this very late last night so exscuse it if its kinda lame.
americanmickey.jpg

bballdiva said:
I thought someone was looking for a Patriotic tshirt with mickey. I did this very late last night so exscuse it if its kinda lame.
americanmickey.jpg

I like it very much. Now the problem is I am only going to be there 6 days and I skillions of designs to pick from. How do I narrow it down. :badpc:
It's the computer's fault, not mine. :confused3
Penny

I have photo shop so i can narrow it down for you if you want . I can just change the canvas or the image size. I think you can do it also in the print preview option. If you cant figure it out just sent me PM, with your email address and i'll shrink an email it to ya. Good luck with your computer, you'll get it dont worry.

bballdiva said:
I have photo shop so i can narrow it down for you if you want . I can just change the canvas or the image size. I think you can do it also in the print preview option. If you cant figure it out just sent me PM, with your email address and i'll shrink an email it to ya. Good luck with your computer, you'll get it dont worry.

Thanks BballDiva - I meant narrow down the number of ideas. :confused3
There are so many good ideas in these pages, I can't decide which ones to do? I am thinking I might use your Mickey on my tote bag. :idea: :idea: :idea: In fact, that's what I will do. I will narrow down my shirt choices to 7 or 8 (that way I can change shirts if I go back to WL) and put all the other ideas on my tote bag. Yeah, that's what I will do. You see I collect patriotic pins, Dumbo, Eeyore & Figment pins (sometimes Tink too) so I can put wanna trade in the middle and put all the cool ideas around it. & my tote is big enough to take 2 or 3 8 1/2 x 11 transfers, so I can add lots of things. :cool1: :banana: :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cool1:
Ahh, another project to do instead of studying. :bounce:
Take care and thanks for the offer. Penny

duckyfordonald said:
MidNite,

I sent you a PM regarding a family shirt design request. Did you get it?
Thanks! We are really looking forward to seeing what you come up with!
You guys are the best!

Yes, I got it :) It's in my To Do stack that I printed of PM's with requests. I'll get to you! Promise! :teeth:

bballdiva said:
Sorry got confused i thought u meant narrow down the pic size...opps

LOL That's quite alright. & I certainly appreciate the offer. That was very nice of you. Penny

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter