Disney Cross Stitch Patterns - Stoney Creek and others

Drop me your email address on a PM and I can send it to you. We also have the actual wedding sampler if you want that.

Thanks but im not able to do this because i need to post 10 things!

I will start getting involved more and then send you a message :)

Looks like im going to be very busy! x

Hi, everyone. I'm Rose and I usually hang out over on the camping board, but I'm a crafter and I stumbled onto this board a couple weeks ago. I love to cross-stitch and I'd absolutely love to do one of the castle kits. I hate to ask for copies of anything because I don't want to be flamed for copyright issues :rolleyes1 , so instead I thought I'd ask where I could purchase them. I live in Podunk, PA, and our nearest JoAnn's is an hour away, but they don't carry any Disney cross-stitch anything.

If I have to wait until we go to WDW in July, I will, but I'd love to start something now.

Thanks a bazillion!
Rose

To: nat1234
I just joined today and am "computer challenged", so bear with me. I would love the Past, Present and Future chart! How do I contact you?

If someone can share "Mistletoe Kiss", would you please pm me?

Thank you in advance!

Hi I am new to this forum and I was just wondering if anybody has the Art of Disney Stoney Creek collection available for sale or trade. I have Puppy Love and I would love to add more to my collection. Especially the retired ones. Any help is greatly appreciated!

I would love to buy some of the Stoney Creek Disney cross stitch kits. Does anyone know if I can order them from Disney? About how much are they? I also would like to know which kits are available & which ones are retired. I have seen some for sale on ebay but they were very expensive for some of them which I assumed were the retired ones. i appreciate any help with this.

I would love to buy some of the Stoney Creek Disney cross stitch kits. Does anyone know if I can order them from Disney? About how much are they? I also would like to know which kits are available & which ones are retired. I have seen some for sale on ebay but they were very expensive for some of them which I assumed were the retired ones. i appreciate any help with this.

Hi, I have Past, Present and 4ever and Tnkerbell Spring Blossoms, although as of yet, only the first one is scanned onto the computer but I can do the second easily enough. I don't mind sharing them with you. You just have to copy them unto your computer and print them out. The threads are DMC and you just have to get the aida cloth. Just let me know if you would like a copy.

Natalie

Hi I am new to this forum and I was just wondering if anybody has the Art of Disney Stoney Creek collection available for sale or trade. I have Puupy Love and I would love to add more to my collection. Especially the retired ones. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Hi, I have a couple that I'm willing to share. Just PM me.

Natalie

Hi, I have Past, Present and 4ever and Tnkerbell Spring Blossoms, although as of yet, only the first one is scanned onto the computer but I can do the second easily enough. I don't mind sharing them with you. You just have to copy them unto your computer and print them out. The threads are DMC and you just have to get the aida cloth. Just let me know if you would like a copy.

Natalie

I would love them!! Thank you so much:banana:

I was just wondering if anybody out there has cross stitched a Heaven and Earth design. I have 2 patterns from them, but they look huge compared to the Stoney Creek ones. I'm going to start Mickey Salutes America this weekend, so I hope that goes by quick and smooth. Happy Stitching!!!

Can anyone direct me to a website to see the Stoneycreek patterns/kits? I looked and can't find them now that I want to see them. I was just at WDW and saw them, but didn't have time to really look and ran out of time to go back. I really want to get one now.

Can anyone direct me to a website to see the Stoneycreek patterns/kits? I looked and can't find them now that I want to see them. I was just at WDW and saw them, but didn't have time to really look and ran out of time to go back. I really want to get one now.

I just put in a search for Stoney Creek Disney patterns & got the pictures of the ones that you can get at WDW. There is a phone number as well. You can order them directly from Art of Disney.

So now I have found them. Has anyone finished one? I'd love to see a picture of a real one done. How long did it take you to finish?

Does anyone have the Mickey Salutes America pattern that they would like to share? This is my DH's favorite picture and I would love to stitch this for his retirement from the Air Force in a year and a half. Hopefully that will give me enough time to finish it!:rolleyes1

thanks in advance,
Kim

Hi,

I am new to this website.
We came back from Orlando in May, if only I knew then, that there were X-Stitch patterns available in Downtown, I would have bought out their supplies!!
Cannot seem to get any of the Disney Stoney Creek patterns here in the UK, not even on ebay.

If anyone could share any Disney Castle patterns, I would be truly grateful.

Many Thanks in advance,

Sue

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter