Disney Cross Stitch Patterns - Stoney Creek and others

DizneyDogs

DIS Veteran
I found this website the other day it's I believe a Japanese website anyway on their message boards they have several Disney cross stitch kits that you can download. I found a bunch of the stoney creek ones, limited edition Leisure Art Tinker Bell, etc (by the way all the patterns I found were in English)

Here's the website

http://bbs.hi-joy.com/archiver/fid-272-page-1.html

after you click the one you want scroll all the way to the bottom of the page until you see the pattern name in bold, click that and it will take you to the message board where you can download the pattern and see a picture of it

Most of the patterns are in zip or rar format so you just need to have a program that can open those files - which you can download for free by doing a google search

Anyway I found Mistletoe Kiss, Mickey Minnie Wedding, Cinderella's Castle, Spring Blossoms, 35th Anniversary, Happiest Celebration on Earth etc.

Well I must be crazy...becasue I can't figure this out. Can you tell me what exactly I am to do? I followed your directions...and can't find where I click to download

Oh I know...I won't use the patterns...even though I am VERY tempted...I just to want to figure out how to get it work....it is the part of me that likes to solve puzzles.

I couldn't open the photos either. I would have loved to see some of them, although I doubt you could really use them as a pattern if they were small photos.
Are they photos of the actual finished piece or the pattern in black and white?

I think you must have to be logged into the site - once I did that they worked fine I put the website addy into google then clicked translate the website also has a link where you can select an english version- they are high quality images/patterns that the members there have probably scanned. I printed several off and they are just as clear as the ones I bought with the kits

i couldnt see them either...could you post some direct links so we could take a look.... vhartwell, i see what you mean by the puzzle solving thing... i want to figure it out to, tried and tried, and now i am tired!

on google copy this into the search box bbs.hi-joy.com

then click translate and you will see the registration link

I loved the website. I didn't find what I was looking for (Cinderela's Castle) but found a Doona Koolers book I've been borrowing from the library. Unfortunately I was not able to download anything. I tried the translation with google and babelfish. I clicked register but I can't pass the agreement window. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi !

we need to register for using bbs.hi-joy , Google can translate for you ,in the first line , you can read " register" "login" and other links

but it's not japanese ,it's a chinese BBS
for translation it's better ;) ;)

I also tried this website and could not get past the registration...I am looking for Cinderella Castle

Is there any other website that i can download a pattern for Cinderella Castle i would really like to do this for my daughter she would love it.

Is there any other website that i can download a pattern for Cinderella Castle i would really like to do this for my daughter she would love it.

I would love to know that myself. I am looking everywhere and can't find any cross-stitch patterns of the castle.

They are on a disk... I will have to look for them this weekend...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!