Disney crocs are in!

mom2rb said:
Well I spoke to the people at Nofear today. They are out of my size shoes. I was able to get the pink with the white strap. They only had those and the white with the pink strap left. I am not a big fan of pink or white but they are Disney and they will be here before my trip.

The "white" are actually pearl with a touch of gray. I have two pairs of that color-one regular and one Disney-and I get alot of compliments on that color! The Disney ones look cute with pink socks and jeans! :thumbsup2 As for my red Disney ones? Well, hmm. I get some strange looks when I wear them. Some people, huh?. :sad2: heehee

Well the money has just come out of my bank for my Disney Crocs I ordered, and now that the currency has been officially converted I've been charged £25 including delivery.
I have to say I'm pretty happy about this as normal crocs are selling on UK websites at £28.99 before postage! And I'll bet there would be a bit extra added on to that for the fact they are Disney Crocs!
:cheer2:
Just have to wait for them to arrive now......

meryll83 said:
Well the money has just come out of my bank for my Disney Crocs I ordered, and now that the currency has been officially converted I've been charged £25 including delivery.
I have to say I'm pretty happy about this as normal crocs are selling on UK websites at £28.99 before postage! And I'll bet there would be a bit extra added on to that for the fact they are Disney Crocs!
:cheer2:
Just have to wait for them to arrive now......
you will have to let us know when they arrive....they are an ABSOLUTE bargain with the delivery charge ;)
What size did you order, and what size are you here inthe Uk?
Elaine

lainey said:
you will have to let us know when they arrive....they are an ABSOLUTE bargain with the delivery charge ;)
What size did you order, and what size are you here inthe Uk?
Elaine
I ordered the Large, as I'm a UK size 7 and have quite wide feet. (Hope I picked right!) Well I ordered them on the 24th November, so we'll see how long they take, my confirmation said 7-21 days I think, which I thought was pretty good.

FYI- I tried to order from the croc web site and they were out of stock on my size, so I found a web site Shoebuy.com . Free shipping and 10 $ off for using Paypal.. Great deal!

Pardon my stupidity - but what is the difference between the Cayman and the Beach styles? Interested for my 5 yr old gr-daughter.

meryll83 said:
I ordered the Large, as I'm a UK size 7 and have quite wide feet. (Hope I picked right!) Well I ordered them on the 24th November, so we'll see how long they take, my confirmation said 7-21 days I think, which I thought was pretty good.
Im a size 7 also.....going to show Dh this thread when he gets home.....weve just bought a pair of croc flip flops each for Florida next year....but we are going to EuroDisney in March and the Disney Crocs would look GREAT !
Let us know how the Large size feels when they arrive....its so exciting isnt it? :Pinkbounc
Elaine

ppiew said:
Pardon my stupidity - but what is the difference between the Cayman and the Beach styles? Interested for my 5 yr old gr-daughter.
The official site basically just says they are a more slender version.

lainey said:
.....weve just bought a pair of croc flip flops each for Florida next year....
Let us know how the Large size feels when they arrive....its so exciting isnt it? :Pinkbounc
Elaine
I'm not going 'til next Oct either, we have to have something to look forward to!!

Have you been to DLP before? I have to say I was pleasantly surprised I thought I'd miss WDW but I really enjoyed myself!

yes...its our 4th trip to DLP....its fits in quite nice when its such a long wait to WDW...the sad thing is - its costs almost as much as WDW :confused3
are you going to MNSSHP? if so are you dressing up?
Elaine

I know, the one time we went to DLP, we thought if we'd have just saved a couple more months, we might as well have gone to WDW!
I definitely want to go to MNSSHP, but I might have a hard time getting the boyfriend to dress up!!!

my DH was a bit unsure about the costume at first...but hes worse than me now....hes going as Jack Sparrow..and hes is looking everywhere for bits and bobs to customise his outfit :dance3:
Me and DD are going as Cinderella and Aurora.
Elaine

That's cool, you're so organised!! When do the tickets go on sale? Is it May?

yes its May...we are hoping to go on two different nights...cant wait!
I was just thinking.......you will be one of the first in the Uk probably with Disney Crocs....you will be setting a trend :cool1:
Elaine

I know!!!! So excited! :cool1: (me being a cool trendsetter in my Disney Crocs!) Trouble is, it's a bit chilly to be wearing them here at the moment isn't it?!
Have you been to MNSSHP before? Can you recommend what night of the week is best or anything?

no we havent been before......I know its not on every night, and I dont think its on at weekends......we are going (hopefully) 29th and 31st Oct
Elaine

Great news all, my Disney Crocs have landed!
6 days from the US to the UK, I'd say that's pretty impressive.
My boyfriend just rang to tell me they were here and now he's threatening to wrap them up and put them away for Xmas before I see them!
I told him I needed to try them on to make sure they fit, so I'd have to see them :thumbsup2
Got a rehearsal for a show I'm doing at the weekend straight after work so I won't be able to see them until after 10pm when I finish but hurrah, they're here!

that is really quick.....let us know how they fit you, and we would all love to see a photo
Elaine

I want a pair too! I wish they came in blue though so I could get away with wearing them to work. I'm going to work on DH, maybe there'll be a pair under the tree that I can wear while we're in the Mouse House.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter