Disney crocs are in!

I might go for the larger size then, is that what you have? Will they be selling them in the parks?
I found some on ebay, I've contacted the seller for a postage price, it does say they will post to Europe.
There's only the black pair in my size though, I would have prefered the pink ones I think.
Though I suppose they would get dirty fast.
I shall continue my search.

okay, okay...you guys are right...lol

i think i'm going to take the plunge and order myself a pair, too. black or red? that's the question.

got the wifey the black with red.....should i do the same for myself, or the adverse? decisions, decisions....

jeff.

What store are you finding them in? I leave for WDW in 1 week and would SO love to have these and I don't think they'd come in time if I ordered them online. :-(

jayola said:
okay, okay...you guys are right...lol

i think i'm going to take the plunge and order myself a pair, too. black or red? that's the question.

got the wifey the black with red.....should i do the same for myself, or the adverse? decisions, decisions....

jeff.

:thumbsup2

we got ours from on online place called Taylor'sshoes i think....mom, brother, and me...my dad refused to get them, "if i got them then i would get normal ones," said dad. he loves mickey though just not the croc type

Good news, http://www.taylorshoes.com/crocs.htm will post to the UK for $13! In fact they post worldwide, so now anyone can get them. I'm so pleased, I was starting to think I'd need to move to the US or Canada! :lmao:
I am already bidding on a pair on ebay now so I don't know what to do! The ebay pair are black and I really wanted the pink ones.
Maybe I'll just get both ;)

meryll83 said:
Good news, http://www.taylorshoes.com/crocs.htm will post to the UK for $13! In fact they post worldwide, so now anyone can get them. I'm so pleased, I was starting to think I'd need to move to the US or Canada! :lmao:
I am already bidding on a pair on ebay now so I don't know what to do! The ebay pair are black and I really wanted the pink ones.
Maybe I'll just get both ;)

Great news about the worldwide shipping! As for having to choose between black and pink? Get both! A person can never have too many Disney Crocs! :thumbsup2

lynninpa said:
As for having to choose between black and pink? Get both! A person can never have too many Disney Crocs! :thumbsup2
Well I've ordered the pink ones and we'll just have to see what happens on eaby. If I win, I'll have black as well, but I'll be good and not bid any higher.

DH ordered some for me and my boys today. They should be here at the end of the week so that we can wear them to Disney World. One son got the blue and green and the other got the red and black. I wanted to get the black with the red strap but they were sold out, so I got the red with the black.

Well, I finally gave in and ordered my 1st pair of Crocs! I just couldn't resist the mickey head ones! LOL! I ordered mine from the Crocs offical website and they should be here in a few days...

Disney Crocs on Crocs.com

I just hope I ordered the right size!

-Michelle

Just got my Disney Crocs. Oh and they are so cute. I got black with red straps and dd 7.5, got the red with black straps. We leave next Monday and now we're ready to go! :mickeyjum (Oh, and for any other Crocs freaks out there I also got the All Terrain style. Now I can wear Crocs all winter, and they aren't nearly as ugly in person. :rotfl2: )

I know for a fact Santa is bringing my DD and I matching Pinks w/ pearl strap - I can't wait to wear them on our Feb trip!! :banana:

Oh, they're cute!!!

I do wish they had more colors available!

By the way- BREAK IN your Crocs BEFORE your trip, y'all! I just got a new pair, and wore them for a mile on the treadmill today to start breaking them in- I got two blisters- OUCH! They're going to need a few more miles before they're Disney ready!

I don't think we can get these in UK :( crocs.com won't let me order internationally. It's not fair ( having a little tantrum here lol)

Profolly

Going to MNSSHP October 2007 yey.......

profolly said:
I don't think we can get these in UK :( crocs.com won't let me order internationally.
Profolly, Good news, http://www.taylorshoes.com/crocs.htm will post to the UK for $13! In fact they post worldwide, so now anyone can get them.

I posted this earlier, this is where I have ordered them from, they are now on their way!!

Well I spoke to the people at Nofear today. They are out of my size shoes. I was able to get the pink with the white strap. They only had those and the white with the pink strap left. I am not a big fan of pink or white but they are Disney and they will be here before my trip.

More good news. I came home from walking the dogs and the boy's shoes were on the front porch. We just ordered them on Friday afternoon. We only paid $4.00 for shipping. I thought that was pretty cool. They said mine should be here by Thursday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter