Disney crocs are in!

shamrockshake

Mouseketeer
I just got a call from the store that the disney crocs are in! Can't wait to pick them up. Hope they don't run out of my size before I get there!

any one have them yet?

shamrockshake said:
I just got a call from the store that the disney crocs are in! Can't wait to pick them up. Hope they don't run out of my size before I get there!

any one have them yet?

Congrats! I am wearing my new Disney Crocs right now! :cool1: I couldn't decide which color I wanted-so i got two pair. :-) Red with black strap and pearl with pink strap. What color will you choose, shamrockshake?

While running thru the Atlanta airport (Hartsfield) I saw children's sized Disney Crocs at a shoe store in concourse D. They sure are cute.

I had to order a pair for my wife online considering I could not find any near me. :confused3
I hope they get here by christmas because they are one of her presents...

:yay: I had no idea they made these! My 8 y/o daughter loves crocs, I think she'd love a pair of these :) I'll definitely buy her these for a Christmas gift!! Thanks guys for the heads up! :banana:

Thanks,
T.D.

lynninpa,

I got a piar of red ones with the black strap for me, DD 4.5 and DS 21 month. Although I tried putting dear son's on him, I managed to get one on him, and he just held up his leg and stared at them and cried,and then he ran in his room to get his orange ones and held them up for me to put them on him. Maybe it is because the orange ones have jibbitz or he is like his uncle and orange is his favorite color.

At least DD and I LOVE ours. I walked in the house and showed my daughter my new shoes and she seemed very sad that she did not get any. ( I planned on saving them to put under our tree at WDW in 18 days, :woohoo: but I caved and gave them to her. ) They will look darling with her minnie dress.

I did not see any lime green ones. Did they make them in lime green?

shamrockshake said:
lynninpa,

I got a piar of red ones with the black strap for me, DD 4.5 and DS 21 month. Although I tried putting dear son's on him, I managed to get one on him, and he just held up his leg and stared at them and cried,and then he ran in his room to get his orange ones and held them up for me to put them on him. Maybe it is because the orange ones have jibbitz or he is like his uncle and orange is his favorite color.

At least DD and I LOVE ours. I walked in the house and showed my daughter my new shoes and she seemed very sad that she did not get any. ( I planned on saving them to put under our tree at WDW in 18 days, :woohoo: but I caved and gave them to her. ) They will look darling with her minnie dress.

I did not see any lime green ones. Did they make them in lime green?

What an adorable story about your son and his orange crocs! And I am sure your daughter will look adorable in her new crocs and her Minnie dress! One of my fav pictures of my granddaughter from our recent trip is her in her Cinderella gown after her "makeover" at the BBB-in her crocs! :goodvibes

just finished ordering my wife a pair for christmas! got her the black ones with the red straps.

i seriously debated over those or the red w/black strap, but decided the black would be more functional.

*and ashamed to admit that i sorta wanted a pair myself...* hah hah

jeff.

jayola said:
just finished ordering my wife a pair for christmas! got her the black ones with the red straps.

i seriously debated over those or the red w/black strap, but decided the black would be more functional.

*and ashamed to admit that i sorta wanted a pair myself...* hah hah

jeff.

:welcome: to the DISBoards, Jeff! By all means, get yourself a pair! The guys in my family love their Crocs-ages 2, 9, 18 and 50+!

I agree, Jeff, get yourself a pair. They are so comfortable for just running around the house and doing errands...

Does anyone have a photo of the new Disney crocs...they are not in the UK yet, but have heard loads about them.
Thanks
Elaine

We ordered ours from Crocs.com. The only bad thing is they do not have Disney Crocs in XXL 12-13 so my dh could not get any. They have kids on the main page but you have to click on the product link to find the adult ones.

omg they are brilliant :cool1:
Just shown my DH he wants the red ones...DD and I want the PINK !!
Thanks Lynn
Elaine

lynninpa said:
Here is a link where you can see the new Disney crocs!
I love the little Mickey cut-outs on them!
Are they comfy things to wear, I have to admit I've never actually tried a pair?
They look like they could be really good for roaming the parks. The straps at the back don't rub on your heel do they?
Also, are American shoe sizes different to the UK if I were to order a pair from a US site?

you dont have to have the strap on the heel, they fold over to go across the top of your foot ( if that makes sense :bitelip: ) they are sooooo comfy...I had terrible trouble with blisters this year...crocs saved my life :love: I love 'em...and now disney ones... :love: :love: :love:
Elaine

That's cool. They'd be so great for any wet rides.
I've just found a size conversion chat and I'd be a US 9 and a half.
So should I go for the size that fits 8-9 or 10-11??
What a dilemma!!!

Argh, went through to try and mock-order some to see how much shipping would be, and it says they will only post to US and Canada :sad2:

Anyone have any other links I can try, I'm going to try googling and looking on ebay now :sad1:

ohhh this is were I had a problem...in the Uk Im a 7 so when I tried them on in the shop I ended up with and 8-9 which were OK but my feet swelled alot in the heat...
You do need to try them IMHO and see how they feel...
Elaine

ps...it would be worth getting them when you are next there...postage will cost a lot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter