Disney Cricut Cartridges at JK Crafts

stepmom3--I LOVE that house! I haven't tried those yet!

A little humor for you all, though, because I know you'll understand!

This week has been a crapfest at work, so I haven't been able to play with my carts until tonight. I was working on pages from our March trip, and I wanted to cut the letters out with the Mickey font. I LOVE bright colors, so I had bright yellow paper as a background, and I was cutting out the words "Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho, It's off to WDW We go". I cut them in blue with a red shadow. I was so proud, and they looked so good, so here I am loving this cart!! So, I put them on the page, put the 5 x 7 pic in the middle, and of course, have to put my 7 dwarfs Jolees around them. I took my finished page (which took way longer than it should have) out to show DH. He said, "It's pretty." Then he started laughing. I said, "What's wrong?" He said, "It looks like you're in kindergarten and you made a collage for show and tell. 'These are the things I like--I like colors, these letters, and here's some stickers I like that I stuck on.'" Sadly, I looked at the page and thought, "Yep, it sort of does." :rotfl2:

But you know what, I still like it, and it "fits" me, so there you go!

Tomorrow's mission is to play with the character cartridge!!

SIOH,
make sure you post us some pics of what you make tomorrow! i would love to see them. i have been enjoying looking at everyone's pics of what they have made so far. i really want the disney cart's but have spent way too much lately. trying to cool it so i can save money for our trip! but the more i look at what everyone has done the more i NEED it!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter