DisMeet - Baltimore (DC/MD/VA/PA) - Part 2

Most of the time the meets are Inner Harbour, National Harbour, Annapolis. But we are always game for other things. No one has made a suggestion in quite a while though. We need to set up another meet for fun.

Old Towne Alexandria Mai Thai?

It looks like the remaining Saturdays in June are bad for at least one of us (Darcy working 12th, both busy 19th, me out 26th) - how about Sunday the 20th? Figure this Sunday (10th) might be too short notice...

-Ken

Okay, so is anyone else up for doing something on the 20th? So far its Me, Ken (watank), and Mark (Maryland Pirate), and my son.

Since it would probably need to be a day thing, I am thinking either DC (the Mall is fun during the week, and there is a fun English restaurant there that I love), or Inner Harbour for either the Science Center, Aquarium, and a late lunch at one of the restaurants there.

Please feel free to suggest other ideas if you are interested in going. Sunday is coming up fast folks.

Hey peeps. Ken and I and my son are off to go to Science Museum and Aquarium today, the 20th. We will have lunch there at Inner Harbor. If you would like to come out send me a PM. I will check all info before I leave.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter